𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟿 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟿 𝙿.𝙼.

"Shy! Wake up!" I yell as I jumped in his bed. I was so excited for today because today, I was going to look for a place and I hoped that it would be successful. "Emiko, I know you not jumping in my bed." I heard him say before I immediately plopped down, looking at him with a puppy dog face.

"Get up. We got to go look for me a place." I said, shaking him softly. He groaned, ignoring me and turning his head the other way. I smacked my lips, sighing and getting out of his bed.

"Fine. I'll just ask my friend." I say, knowing that would trigger him and just like that, it did. "What friend? It better be Shelby." He said solemnly. "If you think that." I said, getting ready to go down the stairs until I felt him grab my waist tightly and turn me towards him in a quickness.

"Don't play with me Emiko." He says, looking down at me with those treacherous eyes. "I'm not Shy." I spoke and I felt his hands squeeze my waist tighter, almost making my knees go weak. I always have to remind myself that he's just a friend but I think I'm starting to fall for him completely and if I was, how would I tell him?

"I'll be ready in 30." He said, going back inside his room, closing the door behind hisself. I squealed lowly, jogging down the stairs and sitting on the couch. I was fully dressed, wearing a orange solid crop top with matching long bodycon skirt and brown sandles. It was feeling good today so I decided to show a little bit of skin.

Waiting for Shy to come down took exactly 30 minutes. Today, he was dressed in street clothes and he looked good. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded, grabbing his keys and I followed him out the Apartment and to his car.

Having my own place has always been a dream of mine. I've always prayed to grow up and have my own place so I wouldn't have to listen to my parents argue and bicker all day and night.

I hardly got sleep and would fall asleep in class then get in trouble because my teachers would call home. Things for me as child back then wasn't the best but I was well taken care off. Roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in my stomach. I was grateful.

"So what kind of crib you want?" He asked. "Something small, homey." I said. "You got to make it homey." He spoke and I nodded, agreeing with him 100 percent. Feeling him look at me, I met eyes with him, my left brow raised.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head. "I got a surprise for you." He said and I smacked my lips. "What?" I asked, my heart racing on what he was about to say.

"I can show better then I can tell." He spoke and gave him a look of uncertainty. "Just relax and sit back. I was gonna wait till tomorrow but I might as well show you today." He spoke and I frowned playfully at him.

"You always got something up your sleeve." I say and he shrugged. "That's like me." He spoke and I giggled. He pulled out the parking lot and drove to his destination which was clearly unknown to me.

After 15 minutes of riding passenger, he pulled up outside the huge building. It was like those bank buildings that had 32 floors. "Where are we?" I asked. "Put this on." He says as he hands me a blue bandana.

"What about my lashes? Shelby says I can't mess them up." I said and he mugged me. "Fuck them lashes. Now put it on." He says as he gets out. As I'm putting on the bandana, my door opens.

"Ready? Take it slow." He said and I did as told. "Not that damn slow." He spoke and I laughed as I felt his hand on my hip. I heard the door close before he lead me inside. My stomach was in my butt as I heard indistinct talking. I just told myself to take deep breaths, it couldn't be bad.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟻 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

As I lead the way inside, I was greeted by Monica, the manager of the building and an old friend. "Shy, nice to see you again." She said with a smile, embracing me in a hug. We both pulled away before I watched her eyes land on Emiko.

"Is this she?" She asked and I nodded my head as Emiko stood beside me calmly. "Yes. Is it ready?" I asked and she nodded, signaling for me to follow her.

Following after her to the elevator, we went up to floor 16 before I helped Miko step off. "Shy, I'm starting to get scared." She said and I smacked my lips. "For what? I gotchu' ma." I said as Monica handed me the keys.

Using them to open the door, I pushed it open before taking Miko inside. "You ready?" I asked, watching her become jumpy. "Yes. It feels like I've been blindfolded for almost an hour." She said causing me to laugh.

"You always got to over-exaggerate." I say as I unravel the bandana but before I took it completely off, I gave her one more instruction. "Keep your eyes closed when I take it off." I said and she simply nodded her head.

Taking the bandana off and sitting it on the counter, I stood on the other side of her. "Open them." I say, seeing her eyes open and raise in amusement. "T-This mines?" She asked, looking at me with glossy eyes. Here comes the water works.

"Yeah it's yours. I don't tolerate pink shit in my crib." I said and she playfully pushed me. She then started to walk around, touching everything that came into her view, her smile never leaving her face. "I can't believe it." She said, disappearing into the back.

As she left, I took a look around as well. It was fully furnished, 65 inch tv mounted on the wall, white sectional sofa with pink and gray pillows, a huge gray fur carpet placed under her glass coffee table that had decor on it.

I was glad that everything came along all in one week with me being so busy but with the help of Monica, I kind of knew things would get done. Minutes had passed before Miko walked back out, looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head, walking to me and wrapping her little arms around me, hugging me tightly. "Thank you Shy! For real! I appreciate you and this home you got for me." She said as I rubbed her back in a circular motion.

"It's all good Miko. I told you I had you. Now if you need anything, let me know. Don't be afraid to ask." I spoke sternly. She nodded her head, us still in the same position.

"You hungry?" I asked. "Starving." She said and I chuckled as she laughed. "Here's your key. I expect you to take care of it. It's another responsibility." I say, holding the key in my hand. She smacked her lips. "I know Shy." She spoke and I handed her the key.

We left out, she locked the door back and we headed down to the car. I'm glad she had a smile on her face because lately, she's been unhappy and I didn't like that.

<>

Comment

Vote

Follow