𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝟽:𝟻𝟹 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟽:𝟻𝟹 𝙿.𝙼.

While Shy was gone, I just sat in the same spot for a hours in deep thought. I wanted to speak to my grandma about the situation and best believe, she's been calling me but I'm too scared to talk to her.

If I was to tell her what my Uncle did, she wouldn't believe me so why would I waste my breath? Me and my grandma were close but my grandma could do the cold shoulder and she could do it pretty well.

She might've seemed sweet but she could hurt your feelings and I honestly loved me and my grandma's bond and would hate for it to be over because of her being blinded by my Uncle and his dirty ways.

My phone had ringed causing my head to snap to the left of me and see my phone vibrating on the glass coffee table that Shy had sitting in his living room. Shelby's name ran across my screen and I picked it up, sliding over the answer button.

"Hello?" I say into the phone, looking down at my nails that screamed for a manicure but I didn't have any money. Mrs. Monae has been cutting down my cut and I was starting to become furious.

"Hey girl! Why aren't you at work today?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Had another accident." I say, trying not to care, let alone think about the whole situation. "What? Again? Miko you gotta start being more careful." She says, slight pout in her voice.

"I know, I know." I say with a small chuckle. "Well where are you? Your grandma has been calling me saying that you aren't answering your phone. She sounds pretty worried." Shelby spoke and I sighed.

"I'll call her later." I lied and she replied with a simple okay. "Well tomorrow is Saturday. What do you have planned?" Shelby asked and I knew if I was to say nothing, that was a green light for her to ask me to go out.

Shelby has been going out every weekend and then calling me late at night drunk. It's funny so I don't dare get mad. Plus, it's good to have a friend. Shelby isn't that bad and we've been talking everyday for the past two months.

"I have nothing planned. Just staying in." I said with a shrug as if she could see. "Where are you if you don't mind me asking." She says and I chuckle, asking myself if I should tell her or not.

"I'm over Shy's house." I say. "Don't tell my grandma either." I added quickly. "Oop, my bad boo. I won't tell but is he there? If so, get off the phone with me and go spend time with your man." She said making me chuckle.

"He's not here and he's not my man Shelby. We're just friends." I say and she smacks her lips. "Girl ain't no way I'm gonna meet a guy, we hit it off and he wants to spend time with me daily and I keep him in the friend zone. He's getting the goodies." She said with a laugh.

"Well Shelby, I'm not you Pooh. Besides, we're taking it slow and still getting to know each other." I said. "Whatever. I guess I'll stay inside too shit. You know I don't have no other friends but you. But best believe, next weekend, we're going out." She said assuringly which made me laugh.