𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝙿.𝙼.

"Miko."

"Miko.."

"EMIKO!" I hear as my eyes shoot open to see Shelby in my face. I wipe my eyes and sit up as she plops down beside me. "What? I was sleeping." I whine and she points to my ringing phone that vibrated on the table.

"It's been ringing all morning." She says as I pick up my phone seeing missed calls from not only my grandma but Mrs. Monae. "Oh shit!" I mumble, hopping to my feet to find my shoes.

"Shelby where's my shoes?" I ask and she shrugged, throwing me a pair of her slides. "Take these. Don't worry about bringing them back. I'll see you at work tomorrow?" She asks and I nod, although I was told by my grandma that I will not be showing my face there anymore.

I slipped out the door, calling my grandma back. "EMIKO DANIELLE LOVE!" My grandma's voice boomed through the phone. "Grandma I'm so sorry. I'm on my way home now." I said. "You better! I have words for you!" She shouts, ending the call.

I cursed to myself as I made my way home. Going up the steps, I went inside to see my grandma on the couch watching Judge Mathis. I closed the door behind me and her eyes shot to me before she hopped up, making her way to me.

"Emiko, what the hell is wrong with you?! Where have you been?" She asked. "I'm sorry grandma. I was at a friends house and we went out last night. I was tired and didn't hear my phone ringing." I said and she shook her head in disbelief.

"You should've called me Miko. With what just happened to you, I thought something happened again. Don't scare me like that ya' hear?" She said sternly and I nodded my head swiftly before she hugged me.

I never mean't to cause a scare but last night, I had a lot of fun and didn't even think to call. My phone ringed and Mrs. Monae's name popped up. I sighed, walking away and taking the call.

"Yes ma'am?" I said. "Miko, where are you? Are you coming in today?" She asks and I palm my face. "Yes ma'am. I'll be on my way in 20." I say as I walk across the hall into the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes. "Alright. See you in a minute." She said before the call ended.

-:-

I dumped the hair inside the trash can before turning on my heels and heading back to the front. "Girl, Diamond fucks with everyone and that's why she has an STD." Michelle says and I shake my head with a small chuckle.

All they did was talk about everyone. I honestly didn't see how they did it. What was the point of discussing someone else business? "Girl, a STD with 5 kids." Tasha says as Kara pranced in with a bright smile.

"What you smiling for? You must got you some dick." Tasha said and Kara laughed, going to her station. "Maybe." She mumbled but only I think I heard that. "This trash needs to be taken out!" Mrs. Monae says before the girls looked at me.