𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟿:𝟶𝟻 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟿:𝟶𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

I sat in the back of the Taxi, looking out the window at the bright lights that promoted ads and more to the people who walked the strip. It was crowded with people watching everyone and their talents, I had to smile at the one boy dancing.

"We're here ma'am." I heard before my eyes met with the man. I grabbed my clutch and got out. Taking out twenty dollars, I handed it to him but he pushed it away. "I want your number instead." He said before we both fell into a laughter.

"I don't think so." I said, offering him the money again and he shook his head. "Your fine hermana." He says, pulling off. I shook my head at his silliness before turning around and facing Daniel's. Walking inside, I looked around cluelessly until I felt a hand touch my lower back causing me to slightly jump but somehow I knew that touch.

Turning around, he stood over me. Damn. He looked good. Just by being in his presence after three weeks of not being made me wanna hug him tight but I couldn't. "Wassup Ma." He says, his eyes low. I figured he had a smoke session before this.

"Hello Shy." I said as he grabbed my hand, leading me to a table that was far away from everyone. He pulled out a chair for me to sit before he sat down himself. "Hello. Today, I will be your waitress." A girl approached us with a smile.

"Thank you. Can we get two glasses of wine?" Shy asked and she nodded, writing it down on her notepad before disappearing. It was quiet between us and I was so nervous of finding out the truth but it couldn't be that bad.

"So how you been? I haven't seen you in three weeks." He said and I slightly rolled my eyes before they met back with his. "I been good." I said with a shrug. "What you been doing?" He asked. "Hibernating in my room and crying every time you crossed my mind." I mumbled but I think he heard because I watched his face go soft.

"I'm sorry Emiko. I didn't mean to hurt you and I brought you here to apologize and to tell you the truth. Plus, I wanted to see you." He said and I sighed. "Why bring me out? We could've talked over the phone." I said and he chuckled to himself. "Well you haven't been returning a nigga calls and if I would've asked to come over, you would've said no." He said. "Smart. I like that." I say as I pick up the menu. The waitress walked up, sitting our drinks down and taking out her notepad and pen.

"Are you two ready to order?" She asked, looking at Shy with a bright smile. "Yeah we ready. Miko, tell her what you want." Shy said to me. Watching the waitress as she rolled her eyes, she put her eyes on me. "What can I get for you?" She asked, irritation all over her face. Giving her a closed smile, I shook my head. "I'll be fine with just this." I say as I pick up the glass of wine, taking a sip.

"Your sure?" Shy asked. "Mhm." I said. Shy ordered and after that, she was on her way, switching her hardest. I guess an ass didn't find her.