𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟿:𝟹𝟷 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟿:𝟹𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

I looked at myself in the mirror, running my hands down the dress that hugged me tightly. I was unsure about this outfit but knowing Shelby, she wasn't taking none.

"Shelby, are you sure?" I ask from her bedroom. Hearing shuffling and footsteps making their way closer, Shelby stood in the doorway, a smile on her face.

"Yes I'm sure girl. You look bad as hell." She said and I made a pouted look and she sucked her teeth. "Come here." She said and I walked to her, feeling her fix the dress.

"That ass looks amazing." She said and I laughed. She turned me towards the mirror, her hands on my hips. "Don't doubt your beauty Emiko." She said and I nodded. She left out, leaving me alone again. Since she was already dressed, she was waiting on me but all I had to do was slip on the heel's and I'll be dressed and settled.

"Oh my gosh! Miko! Bitch get in here!" I heard her scream from the living room. I grabbed the heels off the chair that sat by the door and slipped out the room, entering the living room to see her deep into the Tv.

"Look." She said and my eyes landed on Julian who's picture was all over the Tv screen. I grew confused, my mind wondering.

"A body was found in the Hudson River decapitated and identified as Julian Banks." Was all I could hear before I tuned the Tv out completely. I couldn't believe it and I wonder how his family feels.

"Damn. That's fucked up. He had to been fucking with the wrong people." Shelby said with a look of distraught. She wasn't the only one though. The more his pictures filled the screen the more I thought about that night.

Seeing the remote on the arm of the couch, I quickly reached for it, powering off the Tv before Shelby snapped her neck at me. "I was watching that." She says and I plopped down to the couch.

"I don't want to look at that anymore." I said, slipping on the heels. "But come on!" She whined but I just ignored her. "I'm not watching that Shelby. I wonder how his family is feeling." I mumble that last part and she smacked her lips.

"You shouldn't feel any type of way. Girl he treated you like shit for how many years?" She said, sitting down beside me. "But that doesn't mean that I would wish death on him. That's not me." I said and she sighed. I was curious on who would do such a cruel thing. But Julian wasn't so innocent anyway. I guess it was just Karma.

-:-

"Shelby, look at that line. How are we gonna get in there? We'll be outside till 3 in the morning." I say as she chuckled, grabbing her purse from the backseat of her car.

"I'm gonna get us in . Don't worry." She says, getting out. I sat in the same spot, not moving a muscle. Last time we went out, it was cool, nothing compared to this though.