𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟽 𝙰

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟽 𝙰.𝙼.

I sat on the couch watching Maury and as always, bored out of my mind. I guess since I didn't really have a social life and Shy was barely here and I wasn't going to work, my life was just so boring.

Sighing to myself, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. From where I was sitting, I only seen feet but as he continued to make his way down, he revealed himself shirtless, a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from him.

I couldn't help but to stare. I never knew he had so many tattoos but it wasn't a problem, it was attractive. Now I knew of the few little tattoos on his face and neck but he had so many that covered his arms, stomach and legs. He was always covered, dressed in suits and his street wear also kept him covered so this was my first time seeing this and I very much liked.

I wanted to keep Shy in the friend zone but the more I stay and be around him, he makes me second guess. "You staring a lil too hard ma." He said with a small chuckle, snapping me out of my trance that was taking a sexual turn as I seen his budge through the white towel.

"I'm sorry." I say, palming my face in complete embarrassment. I felt my cheeks heating as I got up to walk into the bathroom. Passing by, he quickly grabbed me by my waist, pulling me close to him.

"You ain't gotta be embarrassed ma. If its something yeen' never seen before, let me know." He said with a childish smirk and I playfully punch his chest, laughing lowly. "You got jokes Shy." I said, feeling his hands let go of the tight grip he had on me.

He made my stomach turn and goosebumps form all over my body. He made me nervous that I couldn't even be in the same room as him. I shouldn't feel this way around a friend.

Hearing glass hitting up against each other, I peaked around the corner, seeing him pour him a small shot of dark Liquor. "What you peaking for?" He asked, surprising me on how he knew that I was standing around the corner watching him.

Coming from around the corner, I walked inside the kitchen and slid in the bar chair. "You on your way somewhere?" I asked with a raised brow. "Why, you got something planned?" He asked and I frowned. "No. I was just asking." I say with a shrug as he pours him another shot of the 'Hennessy'.

"Well I'm not doing anything today. At least not until tonight. Got a few business meetings and a lil stuff to handle. Nothing to big." He said and I nodded, running my tongue over my teeth.

"So that means we get to spend a lil time together?" I asked with a look of hope in my eyes. When I was around him, I felt safe but that doesn't mean I still wasn't nervous.

"Yeah. That means me and you can spend time with each other." He said and I squealed, doing a little dance in the chair, making him laugh.

"You something else. But let me go put some clothes on and I'll be back down." He said, walking away. Going back inside the living room, I plopped down and my mind instantly went to my grandma who I know is worried about me but that worriness will go away once I tell her about my Uncle and the incident.