𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟼 𝙰

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟼 𝙰.𝙼.

I sat the last dish in the rack to dry before I dried my hands. After Shy left out in a hurry, I knew something had to be wrong and as bad as I wanted to pressure him to tell me, I didn't do so. By the look in his eyes, I knew he was upset about something.

Turning the kitchen light off, I was going to my room but in the mist, the doorbell sounded. Looking through the blinds of the window beside the door, I saw somebody that made my stomach turn in a way I couldn't describe.

My uncle has been in my life since I was a baby and me being in his presence didn't get out of hand until I hit 10 years old. He would grope me in inappropriate ways and more. My uncle was a person I didn't like and I don't think I ever will.

"Open the door Emiko. I see you." He said and I rolled my eyes, unlocking the door and opening it to a certain extent. "Yes Uncle Daniel." I said dryly, not in the mood to say a word to him.

"Why you sound like that? I ju—." Cutting him off, I spoke up. "I don't mean to be rude but if your looking for my grandma, she's not here." I say, getting ready to shut the door but he stuck his foot inside, stopping it from closing.

He forcefully pushed the door open, causing me to fall back and hit the floor. "You know, I was hoping that Jackie wasn't here because I actually came to see you." He said with this evil look in his eye, a look he's always had but my grandma never seemed to see.

My uncle had always been this way and that's why no one ever wanted to be around him but my grandma. She didn't see anything wrong with him and that's why my dad never got along with her.

My grandma was a sweet woman and yes, she acted as if she cared but if you said anything bad about my Uncle Daniel, she would quickly go into denial and that's why I never said anything about what he's done to me.

I got up in a quickness, before he could get any closer. "You need to leave!" I shout at him but all he does is laugh. He knew I was soft and that's why he thought he could take advantage of me.

"Come here Emiko." He said through gritted teeth and I shook my head quickly, tears descending down my cheeks. I knew what he was trying to do and I didn't want to.

"Leave!" I shout again and as usual, he laughs. "What you crying for?! You know I hate when you cry." He said and I rolled my eyes. All in one second, he grabbed me by my neck, pushing me over the arm on the couch.

He put all his weight on me as he breathed against my neck. I then felt his tongue and I grew disgusted. It gave me flashbacks and I hated this feeling. "Get off of me!" I yelled but in return, I got a hard punch to my left eye. "STOP!" He yelled, sending more punches to my face. I failed to push him off because he was too heavy.