𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟸:𝟶𝟿 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟸:𝟶𝟿 𝙿.𝙼.

I woke up to feet being in my face. I knew who it was and it was nobody but Peyton. "Peyton." I chuckled as I removed her feet for the 50th time. It wasn't like me to sleep in. I was so tired and I don't even know why.

My eyes flickered open and I seen Peyton stirring in her sleep. I knew she would be waking up any minute now. Getting out of my bed and as soon as I entered the bathroom, I could hear Peyton whining, something she'd been doing a lot lately.

"Hold on Peyton!" I said, hearing her throw a tantrum. I sighed to myself. After I used the bathroom and washed my hands, I opened the door to see Peyton standing in bed. "Goodmornin!" Peyton beamed and I laughed at her bipolar ways.

Picking her up and kissing her cheek, I sat her back down before picking up my phone to call Shy. Getting no answer, I raised a brow as I looked at Peyton to see her staring at me blankly. He still isn't answering the phone.

I thought Shy would've called me last night but lately, he'd been acting real distant. Dialing Izzy's number, the phone ranged until he picked up. "Yo! Wassup sis?" He said and I smiled. "Have you heard from Shy? He isn't answering the phone." I said, hearing him get quiet.

"Hello? Izzy, are you there?" I asked. "I-Uh, yeah. He's probably busy with work. Just wait a while." He said and i furrowed my eyebrows. I sensed that he was wasn't telling the truth and knowing Izzy, he probably was for his brother. "Okay." Was all I said before ending the call and dialing Shelby.

Once she answered, I spoke. "What you doing?" I questioned as I looked at my fresh manicure. "Nothing, just got out the shower." She said and I nodded as if she could see. "Could you come over?" I asked. "Yeah girl, is everything alright?" She asked. "I'll tell you when you get here." I said. After saying our goodbyes, I sat my phone down and helped Peyton out of bed.

"Let's find something to eat." I say as we entered the kitchen. Sitting her in her high chair Shy bought, I sat her iPad in her hands, later hearing Cocamelon.  Looking through the fridge, I put something together to make Peyton breakfast.

-:-

Watching Shelby come from the back, she plopped down beside me. "Still no answer?" She asked and I shook my head swiftly.

"No... Maybe I'm worrying too much. He will call when he gets the chance." I say. Taking a quick glance at Peyton, I saw that she was playing with her toys. "Maybe he is just busy." She said but I didn't really  think so. He would've texted me and took the worry and curiosity off my chest but instead, he's doing otherwise.