𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟿:𝟹𝟷 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟿:𝟹𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

Turning the shower off, I reached for my towel before wrapping it around myself and stepping out. Opening the door, revealing my bedroom, I smiled to myself. Having my own place was the best feeling in the world and one of my dreams that only came true because of Shy.

Digging through my drawers, I found something to sleep in which was a white crop top with some black shorts. With me living alone, I can wear what I want.

Walking out my bedroom, I went inside the kitchen, going through the fridge to see only a case of water bottles. I made reminder to go to the grocery store and get a few things with the little money I had.  Taking out a water bottle, there was a knock on the door.

Going to see who it was, I looked through the peephole to see Shy. I smiled to myself, twisting the lock and opening the door for him. "Wassup ma." He said, pulling me in for a hug. His arms still around me, he used one to close the door behind himself before he wrapped it back around me.

We were now walking backwards, still hugging. The smell of Marijuana and cologne filled my nose making me moan silently. He smells so good.

"What you been doing while I been gone?" He asked and I shook my head. "Watching Tv. I just got out the shower." I said. "I see. You smell good." He says as he puts his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling the smell of Dove Peach body wash.

Finally pulling away from the hug, I took a look at him, seeing his eyes hang low. "What? Why you looking at me like that?" He asked and I laughed to myself. "No reason." I say, walking around him and into the kitchen to grab my water bottle. Twisting the top off, I took two huge gulps. Turning around, Shy was standing on the other side of the bar, watching me with a smirk.

"What are you looking at?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing." He said, his eyes still never leaving me. "Your being weird." I say, watching him bite down on his lip. Following his eyes, I looked down to see that he was staring at my chest.

"Shy!" I shout, snapping him out of his stare. "What?" He asked confusedly as I cover my chest. I totally forgot that I didn't have on a bra. "Have they always been that perky?" He asks as I palm my face. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I get ready to walk past him to put on a bra.

"Where you going?" He asked, grabbing me by my waist, pulling me back. "To put on a bra." I say. "You at home. You don't got too." He said and I sigh, trying to get out of his hold to go do so anyway but he wouldn't let loose.

"Come on Shy. Let me go put on a bra." I said. "You don't need to ma." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. He let me go and I began running into my room to put on a bra.

-:-

"Damn, ain't no food in here? I got the munchies." He says as I stood by the fridge, drinking from the same water bottle. "Nope. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow." I say before he digs in his pocket, pulling out 4 $100 dollar bills.