𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟾 𝙰

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟾 𝙰.𝙼.

I was woken up out of my sleep, feeling kisses being planted all over my face. Stirring around in Shy's California sized bed, my eyes soon opened revealing Shy who stared down at me with a wide grin.

"Shy, what are you doing?" I ask as I sit up, wiping my eyes. "Tryna get you up. Get dressed in something comfy. JuJu coming to get you." He said and I raised a brow, although nothing was wrong with that, I was just curious.

"Where's she taking me?" I asked as I sprang out the bed, going inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "To the mall to find you something to wear to the opening tonight." He said as I brushed my teeth.

"Well I have a lil money." I say with a shrug, hearing him chuckle before I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "I gotchu' ma." He said before I playfully rolled my eyes.

I washed my face and left out the bathroom to the drawer to see that I had clothes. Picking up a White Black Queen t-shirt and some black leggings, I slipped it on with some white fur slides.

The door bell sounded and I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked downstairs to see JuJu. Once she seen me, she smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey boo." She said as Shy looked between us. "What stores y'all plan on going into?" Shy asked and I looked at JuJu because I had no clue. "Don't worry about it." JuJu said and Shy mugged her before he raised his hands up in surrender.

"Damn my bad. Here Miko." He said as he slid his hands in his pockets, pulling out a stack of cash making my eyes grow wide in shock. "Shy I can't take all that." I say, pushing the money away and he smacked his lips. "Miko, if I don't have a problem giving it to you, you shouldn't have a problem taking it." He said and I looked at JuJu who had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Girl if you don't take it, I will." JuJu spoke and I looked at Shy once more before groaning lowly and taking the cash, sticking it into my purse.

"Thank you." I say. "Now c'mere." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to him as he bear hugged me. LITERALLY. "You know what I told you right?" He asked and I nodded with a small giggle. "Yes I remember Shy. You made it real clear. You got eyes everywhere so if any boy talks to me you'll know." I said and he nodded with an assuring smile.

"Good. If y'all need anything, let me know." He said and me and JuJu nodded in unison, leaving out the apartment and down to her car.

-:-

"What about this?" JuJu asked as she put a orange dress up to me. I stared at her, watching her face turn into disgust so I knew it was a no. "If none of these dresses look right on me, maybe we have to find a different style." I say and she smacked her lips.

"No. We need to have you looking sexy for tonight.." She said. "Ou! Let's see this." She said as she pulled out a lace outfit. It looked more like a lingerie bodysuit. It was cute.