𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷:𝟶𝟶 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷:𝟶𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.

I woke up to loud giggling. Looking to the left of me, the bed was empty. I sat up, wiping the crust from my eyes and looking towards the window but instantly regretted due to the sun beaming brightly.

I raised my hand, blocking the bright light as I get out of bed. I did a quick stretch before I left out of Shy's room. Standing at the top of the stairs, I leaned on the rail, watching Shy play with Peyton who was turning red from laughing so hard.

Seeing Shy whisper into her, he then pointed up at me. I smiled as Peyton waved. "Finally you up." He said and I sighed, walking down the stairs. "What time is it?" I asked.

"1:03." He said and I shook my head at myself. "I didn't know I slept in." I said with a small giggle as he handed Peyton his phone. She was watching YouTube and occupied. He came and plopped beside me, wrapping his arm around me.

"You straight?" He asked and I furrowed my eye brows. "Yes, why?" I asked. "I was just asking. I know I probably scared you last night." He said with a shrug. Indeed Shy did. I hated to see him that way. So violent. It honestly scared the shit out of me.

"You did but I'm alright now." I said and he pulled my head closer to him before he pecked my forehead. "Aight. Well I need a favor." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "I need you to watch Peyton for me. I gotta handle something and won't be back till tonight." He said and I raised a brow. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah everything cool. Just gotta handle some stuff." He said and I nodded my head before he stood to his feet. "Aight. My mom will be by with some grocery's for Peyton." He said and I nodded.

"Alright." I said as he made his way into the kitchen. I turned the Tv on and Love and Hip Hop was playing. Seeing Shy exit the kitchen, he walked to the door and I smacked my lips.

I picked Peyton up and went after him. "So you can't say bye?" I asked and he laughed to himself. "My bad ma. Just in a rush." He said as he quickly pecked my lips and kissed Peyton's forehead before he left out.

Playfully rolling my eyes, I locked the door behind him and went inside the kitchen to find us something to eat.

-:-

In the middle of me feeding Peyton, the doorbell sounded. Grabbing Peyton and going to the door, I looked through the peephole to see Nicole. I smiled as I unlocked the door.

Once she seen Peyton, she smiled widely, taking her from my arms. "Hey pretty girl!" She said as Peyton just smiled. Her eyes then landed on me before she pulled me in for a hug, kissing my forehead.

She walked in and I followed her to the kitchen. "Here, I'll grab the groceries." She says as she hands Peyton back to me. I nodded as she exited the kitchen and out the door.