𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟹:𝟶𝟶 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟹:𝟶𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.

Slipping on my Nike's, I heard my phone ding with a text. Picking up my phone, it was Shy telling me he was outside. I knew how he was about time so I took a quick glance at myself, fond of my simple outfit.

I was scared shitless but I didn't want to show it. Only because I didn't want to have a lecture on how I'm gonna be okay and not to be shy. Grabbing my purse and keys, I darted out the house, quickly locking the door behind me and making my way to his truck.

Getting inside, I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Hey." I said but I didn't get a reply. That's when I noticed that he wasn't hisself. He looked irritated and angry. "You okay?" I asked and he looked over at me. "I'm straight." He said before he pulled off.

As he drove, I would take glances at him and see that he was in deep thought. I didn't want to press the issue but I was curious.

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked. "I said I'm straight Miko damn!" He flashed. I stared at him blankly before furrowing my eyebrows. "You didn't have to be rude about it. I was just asking Shy. You look like something was bothering you." I said, folding my arms and looking out the window as we arrived in a neighborhood.

We arrived outside his moms house before he looked at me. He grabbed my hand but I pulled it away. "So you wanna do that?" He asks as I snap my head in his direction. "No. That's you." I said. "Well you keep asking me if I'm good and I said I was." He said and I scoffed.

"No your not. You might know me but I know you too Shy and something is bothering you." I say as he grabbed my hand again and this time, I didn't pull away.

"I'm good though." He said and i hummed a response. He chuckled to himself before getting out and walking around to open my door. Hopping out, we held hands as we walked to the door. Before he opened it, I stopped him.

"I'm scared." I say, my palms becoming sweaty. He smacked his lips, pulling me inside and closing the door behind us. I slightly hid behind him as we walked further inside the crowded house. I was given dirty looks from his family and my heart started to pound even more when we started walking towards a woman that looked exactly like him, just a woman version.

"Relax." He whispered into my ear and I nodded but that didn't move me from hiding from behind him. "Wassup Ma." He said as he pulled her into a bear hug. I smiled at the sight but once her eyes landed on me, my eyes grew wide.

"And this must be who keeps you busy besides work." She spoke, giving me an unpleasant look that slightly made me uncomfortable. "Ma." Shy spoke solemnly and she looked at him with a smile.

"I'm sorry baby. My name is Nicole." She held her hand out for me to take and I hesitantly did so. Her eyes landed back on me as she sized me up. "What's your name?" She asked, her brow raised. "Emiko but I go by Miko." I said. "Last name? That name sounds familiar." She said.