𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔  𝟷:𝟶𝟷 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷:𝟶𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

"Hello Shyheem." She says, slowly walking over and resting her hand on my cheek. Seeing her in the same room as me was mind-blowing and unbearable, only because I told myself that if I was to ever see her again, I would probably kill her.

"What you doing here Veronica?" I ask calmly, trying to keep my hands to myself. I know I said that I would never put my hands on a woman but Veronica did some fucked up shit and I was trying my hardest to keep my hands to myself with my mother standing on the side of me.

"I don't get a hey? How you been?" She asked and I looked at my mom with an pensive look. "No. I didn't get an goodbye when you left. Did I?" I ask as she sighs, folding her arms.

"Shy, that's in the past. Don't you think we need to move on?" She asked and I chuckled at her choice of words. "We not moving on from shit." I say. "Shy." My mom says sternly.

"Fuck that Ma. I don't see how you would even let her back in your crib after the shit she pulled!" I spat as my mom sighs. "Shy calm down and just listen to what she has to say. After all she was almost your wife." My mom said before I looked at Veronica who held this innocent look on her face.

I clenched my jaw before giving in. My mom walked out, leaving us alone. "You got 10 minutes." I said, sitting down, her sitting down beside me. "Shy, I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. For the past two years, I have been thinking about you and I told myself that if I was to come back, I would explain myself but I knew it would be hard." She said as I rested my head in my hands, forcing myself to listen to her nonsense.

"You should've stayed where the fuck you came from Veronica. You wanna come back when shit is going good." I say. "I know and I'm sorry. I only left because I couldn't go through with the marriage. I wasn't ready at the time and I only said yes so I wouldn't hurt your feelings but I'm ready now. I'm ready to be your wife Shy." She says, scooting closer and grabbing my hands, only for me to snatch them away and stand up in a quickness.

"Don't fucking touch me Veronica. You should've told me you wasn't ready but instead, you pulled a dumb ass card and left. If you weren't ready, you should've said that! I can't make you do shit so you should have spoke up. Leaving me without saying shit was not the right move!" I shout as she palms her face.

"I know and I'm sorry! Just please forgive me so we can work on us." She says, standing to her feet and reaching for my hands again but I backed up. I was 2 seconds from slapping the shit out of her.

"You keep saying us! There ain't no us! You lost me when you left! Besides, somebody else has taken your spot." I say, turning around and exiting my mother's house. Getting inside my truck, I pulled off, feeling Miko's stare.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded as I sped down the street. "I'm fine. Me and my mom just had a little disagreement." I say with a shrug. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. "There's nothing to talk about."