𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟷 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

I squeezed the sheets in my hands as my toes curled. My stomach turned into knots as I released onto his tongue. My chest heaved as I tried catching my breath. My eyes met with Shy who had my juices on his lips and his beard. God he is blessed with a wonderful tongue.

"You taste good ma." He says as he kisses me, letting me taste myself. "I do, don't I." I joked and he laughed. As we continued to kiss, my hands found their way to his pants before I unbuckled his belt. He pulled his pants off, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. His budge was huge and I don't think I was really used to it yet.

He pushed me on my back, wrapping his hand around my neck as I took him out his boxers. Watching him take out a condom, he slid it on. Putting him at my entrance, he entered slowly. I let out a soft moan as I tried scooting back but he held my legs to where I couldn't move. Squeezing the sheets in my hands again, he pushed himself in all the way before I screamed in complete shock.

Usually he would go easy on me but I guess he had a change of heart. As he pounded into me, I felt nothing but pleasure. He made me feel so good. Sometimes, I thought this was wrong; Having sex with Shy and we weren't together but if he didn't feel any type of way, I didn't either.

We went on for hours, different positions until we both reached our climax. We both fell to the bed, breathing loudly and sweating to our fullest. Feeling his arm wrap around my waist, I smiled.

I was wrapped in the covers as he got out of the bed. He took the condom off, going inside the bathroom as I laid in the same spot. I couldn't move and if I did, it hurted like hell.

I felt myself changing. I used to be so shy around him and now I've grown these balls. It was funny to me. "What you doing tomorrow?" He asked and I shrugged. "Nothing. Why?" I asked and he shook his head.

"My mom having a birthday party at her crib and I was wondering if you wanted to come." He said and I raised a brow. "So that means I'm meeting your mom?" I asked, my palms becoming sweaty. "Yeah. That's exactly what it means." He said as I heard the shower run.

"I don't know Shy. What if she doesn't like me." I say, playing with my finger nails as he peaked around the corner. "Trust me. She'll like you." He said assuringly with a smile. "Okay." I said in a uncertainly way.

I sighed to myself. Now I'm not gonna be able to sleep because I'm nervous. Meeting his mother couldn't be that bad if he says it's not. I can't predict the future so we'll never know.

-:-

Waking up, I rolled over to an empty right side of the bed. My eyes shot open to see Shy gone. I raised a brow, sitting up and looking towards the window but instantly regretting due to the bright sun.