𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟾 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟾 𝙿.𝙼.

"You must be known around here." I said and Shy slightly shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, Known." He said and I laughed as I stared at him, my smile never leaving my face. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing. You have something on your face." I said as I ran my thumb across his cheek. Looking down at my thumb, it was red like it was blood. The look he was giving me creeped me out and I wanted to say something but I didn't. I thought maybe I was tripping.

I yawned, hearing him chuckle. "What?" I asked. "You tired? You wanna leave?" He asked and I laughed to myself. "I am tired but I'm okay. I'll stay here with you." I said. "If your tired Miko we can leave." He said as I blinked rapidly.

"No Shy. I'll stay here and be by your side." I said still feeling his stare. Watching him get up, he walked over to Jake. JuJu had came and sat beside me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"You alright?" She asked and I smiled. "I'm fine. Just sleepy." I said with a shrug. She nodded as she poured her a little bit of the Don Julio that sat on the table in front of us. Seeing someone come up the stairs, it was Asher and he was walking over.

He didn't say anything, he just held his hand out for me to take. Looking around for Shy, I didn't see him. Taking Asher's hand, I waved to JuJu, getting one in return.

Following after Asher, we left out and got inside the truck. Once we were settled in, he pulled off. I laid my head back and dozed off into a deep sleep.

-:-

I arose from Shy's bed in a quickness. I checked the time as it read 8:04 and looked to the side of me to see Shy sleeping peacefully.

Getting out of bed, I went inside the bathroom to use it and get my day started. Once I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went to the kitchen to find something to smack on. Grabbing a granola bar out the cabinets, I grabbed a glass and filled it with apple juice.

Once I put the Apple juice back in the fridge and turned around, there stood a Shirtless Shy. A smirk slid on my face as I took a sip from my juice.

"Why you always do that?" He asked and I giggled, looking away.

"I didn't do nothing." I said leaning over the counter as he walked around. I thought he was going for the fridge but that's up until I felt him press himself up against me causing my heart to drop. Nervously laughing, he applied kisses to my neck.

Laughing lowly, I spoke. "Shy, do what you was gonna do." I said but he ignored. His hands found theirselves under my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra so his hands cupped my boobs.

Wrapping my arm around him, I brought my lips to his. My hormones were now jumping and I wanted him. Slightly sliding his joggers down, he grabbed my hand, stopping me from doing so.