𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟸 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟸 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼

I laid in bed staring blankly at the ceiling. My mind was everywhere from Shy, to the situation I was in. I could cry all over again. It's been 2 weeks since I seen or talked to Shy. I missed him, I really did.

I've been in bed for weeks and the only time I left my room was to eat. Hearing knocks on my door caused me to groan. I ignored but they continued to knock. Having no choice, I got out of bed to see who it was.

Going to the door, I looked out the peephole to see Shelby on the other end. I told Shelby what happened and she's been checking up on me. I opened the door for her and she came inside with a bag of Waffle House.

"How you feeling?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I really couldn't feel anything and I didn't want too. Shy was calling me in the beginning but now, he hasn't called or anything. It wasn't like I was answering his calls though.

I locked the door behind her and took the bag with me into my room. "Hello? How are you feeling?" She asked again. "I'm straight." I said with a shrug. "So are you gonna tell him?" Shelby asked.

"Eventually I will." I said. "But as of right now? No." I said and she rubbed my lower back. "Well, do you want to go out tonight? It's Saturday.." she said and I laughed.

"No. I'm fine." I said and she sucked her teeth before pouting. "Please!!" She begged, grabbing my hand. "No Shelby. I want to be inside." I said and she sighed. "I'll respect it. But JuJu is gonna be upset." She said and it hit me causing me to palm my face.

Hearing my phone ring, I looked down to see JuJu calling. I picked the phone up and answered before holding it to my ear. "Hey JuJu." I said. "Stop fucking playing with me Izzy!" I heard her say.

"Wassup girl. What you doing tonight?" She asked. "You know I'm not doing nothing." I said looking over at Shelby who ate her food. "Well my birthday party is at the Club and I wanted you to come." She said.

"Um.. I." I uttered. "It's okay if you don't babygirl. At least stop by and see me. You know me and the guys got a meeting that causes us to fly across country." She said and I scratched my head.

"Okay I'll come. I'll stay a while but not for long." I said. "Okay, that's totally fine." I could hear the smile form on her face. We talked a little bit more and then she had to go. Sitting my phone down, I got up.

"Well I'm gonna go take a nap. Your fine to stay here if you want." I said. "You ain't gotta tell me twice." She said as she kicked her shoes off. I giggled before going inside my room.

Putting my phone on the charger, I got comfortable in bed. As soon as my eyes closed, my phone began ringing. Groaning, I sat up and flipped my phone over.