𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟽 𝙿𝙼

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟽 𝙿𝙼

I was sitting in the waiting area of the hospital with Shelby and the rest of Shy's friends. My leg bounced with anxiousness. I had prayed at least 10 times, asking god to keep him in his hands.

Who would want to hurt Shy I thought. He didn't bother anyone. He was an innocent soul. When he wanted to be though. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks as I stared into a gaze.

My leg was still bouncing. I was afraid of the news the doctor would come out and say but I didn't want to think of anything bad. The sound of heels clacking against the hospital floors made me snap out of it.

I looked up and my eyes met with Veronica. I scoffed as she looked at me, a smirk on her face. I grilled her with my eyes, my fists squeezing themselves. I felt Shelby's hand touch my thigh which made my leg stop bouncing instantly.

I looked at her as she whispered into my ear. "Calm down." She said and I rolled my eyes. She walked to the front desk and gave the woman a smile. "I came to see my Husband." She said and I frowned my face up.

"Who is your husband ma'am?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"Shyheem Abbasi." She spoke and I rolled my eyes again, now sitting up in my seat. I didn't care if me and Shy wasn't together at the moment but that bitch wasn't his wife.

"Veronica, fuck your doing up here?" Izzy asked as he walked up with Morgan. "Mind your business Izzy." She replied. I shook my head because I knew some mess was bound to happen.

"Um it says here the he isn't able to have visitors as of right now." The receptionist spoke and Veronica nodded. I then stood up and walked to the desk.

"Is he still in surgery?" I asked. Before she could answer, I felt my shirt being tugged on. Turning around, Shelby pointed at Shy's doctor. I rushed over and Veronica was right behind me.

"He says he would like to see his wife." The doctor spoke. "That will be me!" Veronica raised her hand and I rolled my eyes. "Are you Emiko Love?" The doctor asked. I looked over at Veronica to see her face torn up. I smirked and she mugged me.

"That'll be me." I said to him with a childish smirk and he signaled for me to follow him. He lead me to his room and he opened the door. As soon as I entered, I fell to my knees. To see him hooked up to all these plugs, scared the hell out of me.

"Get up baby girl." He said as I sobbed. I was so mad with myself because I acted as if I hated him. Like I didn't ever want to see him again and here he is laying on a hospital bed holding on for dear life. I honestly don't know what I would've done if I lost him.

I finally was able to get up and I pulled a chair up to the side of his bed. He reached his hand over and wiped away my tears causing me to laugh a little.

"So I'm your wife?" I asked and he chuckled. "Is that what the doctor told you?" He asked and I nodded but then I thought of Veronica. I would've told him she was here but I didn't.

"I'm glad your okay..." I said and he nodded. "I'm glad I'm okay too ma. I was just trying to protect you." He said. I then rolled my eyes. Here I was crying over him. I mean, I did care about him but he cheated on me.

It wasn't like me to hold grudges but I couldn't get over it. I looked at him, staring at him for a while. I did miss him but I couldn't give in that easily like he wanted me too. If he wanted me back, he was gonna have to show it.

"I'm sorry Miko." He said but I didn't reply. I really didn't know what to say. I been forgave him but I wasn't ready to get back with him yet. "You hear me?" He said and I snapped from out of my trance. "Yeah I hear you." I spoke.

"I never mean't to hurt you Miko. Deadass serious. I had too much to drink that night—," he went on but I stopped him. I sat my hand on top of his, smiling at him.

"I'm not worried about that Shy. I'm just glad your okay..." I said. "Can we maybe work it out between us and we move on?" He asked and I chuckled. "I don't know about getting back together Shy. We can move on though. Maybe friends is for the best." I said.

I watched his demeanor change. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like saying that but maybe it was for the better. I know he didn't like my response but it wasn't my fault he chose to do what he did.

"I can respect that." He said and I smiled. Knowing he was okay now made me relax. I could finally go home and sleep knowing he's okay. I got up and kissed his forehead before going to the door.

"Bye Miko." He said. "Bye Shyheem." I said leaving out. I walked back down the hall and Siganled for Shelby to come on. We left out of the hospital and got into her car and she drove me home.

I stepped inside my apartment and kicked my shoes off. I went inside my bedroom and went straight to the bathroom. I stripped from the clothes that was drenched with Shy's blood and put them into a trash bag.

Turning the shower on, I let it sit the right temperature before I got inside. I watched as the clear water turned red before it found its way down the drain. I washed my whole body up to par many times before I got out.

I put on some fresh clothes and left out of the bathroom. I climbed into bed and reached over to my nightstand. Pulling the drawer open, I pulled out the positive pregnancy test.

I just stared at it with wonder. A baby is what my future holds. A baby with Shyheem Abbasi. Was I ready for a kid? Was Shy ready to bring a baby into this world?

I asked myself many questions before I wrapped my thoughts up and sat the test back inside the drawer. I laid down and fell right into a deep sleep.