𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟹:𝟺𝟷 𝙿

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟹:𝟺𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

"It's been two months and you mean to tell me that you still can't find out who this Zack nigga is or where he at?" I asked Jake frustratedly.

"Well Nate said that he's off the radar. He must know that we're onto him. We've taken down most of his main dealers sir. I think he knows." Jake said and I sighed, running my hands down my face.

"I'll have Nate contact the team if you want." Jake suggested and I shook my head. "No. Go to the trap in Manhattan and give them an alert. He's gonna pop back up and he's gonna come even harder and we need to be prepared." I said, dismissing Jake. He clutched onto his suit jacket, giving me a firm head nod and left out.

As he left out, JuJu and Marisol entered. "Wassup Shy. Why you looking all down hermana?" She asked. "Long story short, this Zack nigga fell off the chart." I say and JuJu rolled her eyes. "That's not good. Ain't no telling what he's planning." She said. "Exactly." I say, pulling out my phone to text Chris.

"Where's Izzy? We gotta call a meeting." I said and JuJu and Marisol looked at each other before walking away, ignoring my question. With the looks they held, I knew they were hiding something.

"I don't think I was talking to myself. Now where he at because last time I checked he was with y'all handling the drop." I spoke sternly. "JuJu left him at the bar. He was too drunk and we couldn't carry him. He said to come back and get him later." Marisol said all in one breath. Marisol only chose to talk like that when she knew she was wrong.

"Don't blame that on me! Your the one who made a bet with him!" JuJu spat back and Marisol folded her arms, rolling her eyes. "Why would y'all do that? Y'all know how he can get when liquor in his system and y'all left him there?" I asked giving them a look of disappointment.

With them knowing they were in the wrong, they had less to say. When Izzy got drunk, he was reckless and most of all, careless. "Which bar he at?" I asked. "The one downtown." JuJu said with a shrug as if this whole situation wasn't a issue.

"Y'all gotta do better." I mumbled, grabbing my keys off the table nearby and exiting 117. I got inside my truck and pulled off to the bar. It didn't take me but 15 minutes to get there. Parking and exiting my truck, I walked inside the overcrowded bar.

As I stood by the door, i seemed to be the center of attention. Ignoring their dirty looks, I walked past them. "Damn, they ain't never seen a black man in a nice expensive suit before?" I questioned to myself as I heard the sound of glass shattering to the right of me.

My reflexes caused me to shoot a glare towards the bar as I saw Izzy arguing with a tall white man. I sighed, clenching my jaw and walking towards the  commotion that was starting to get out of hand.