𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟽:𝟺𝟼 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟽:𝟺𝟼 𝙿.𝙼.

"I'm here! Open up!" I heard Shelby say from the other side of the door. I laughed to myself, opening the door for her. As she walked in, I closed the door behind her.

"Girl this is nice!" She squealed as she turned on her heels, looking at me with a wide smile. "Thanks. It's all Shy's doing." I say. "Well he has taste." She said as she took a seat on the couch.

"So what's this I hear about a party." She asks, her eyes still roaming the apartment. "It's not one of those type of party's, it's just a business event, something serious." I say, giving her a firm stare and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"What you tryna say? I can't be serious?" She asked. "I'm not saying anything. I'm just telling you that it's something serious and so that means no drinking." I said and she nodded.

"Gotcha captain." She said and I laughed. "Alright, we've gotta be dressed by 9:00. There's a guest bedroom so you can get ready in there." I said and she nodded, grabbing her bag and disappearing down the hall.

Going our separate ways, I went inside my bedroom and went inside the bathroom that was connected. Stripping out my clothes and stepping by inside the shower, the water hitting my body made me sigh to myself.

As I washed myself up to par, I let my mind wonder. It honestly went everywhere to my grandma, me and Shy admitting our feelings and how things would turn out between us; it was just a lot but I could weigh it.

-:-

Wrapping my towel around me, I opened the door to the bathroom, walking out and letting the steam follow me. Hearing a knock on the door, i went to check it. Looking through the peephole, I didn't see anyone but a white box that sat on the other side.

I frowned but it didn't take long for me to realize it was the dress Shy bought for me. Opening the door, I grabbed the heavy box, using my foot to close the door back. "SHELBY!" I shout as I go inside my bedroom.

Tearing off the tape, I could feel Shelby's presence. "What's that?" She asked, standing beside me with just panties and  bra on. I laughed at how comfortable she was. "Shy bought me a dress." I said, taking the top off. Diamond heels sat on top of the silver bedazzled dress that I couldn't wait to see.

"Girl look at these shoes!" She exclaimed as she picked one up, admiring it with a smile. I giggled, sitting the other shoe on the bed and taking out the dress. Laying it flat on the bed, I couldn't do anything but stare.

"Don't just stand there, put it on!" She shouts, leaving out. I still stood in the same place, looking at the dress with a wide grin. I never had someone do things like this. I know it's just dresses and small things that he gives me but that's money coming out of his pocket and the dresses he buys aren't cheap. Besides, the little things matter.