𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟾 𝙰

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟾 𝙰.𝙼.

I sat in the guest room of Shy's apartment, packing all my things in boxes. I honestly didn't want to leave Shy but at the same time, I didn't want to feel like a burden.

Throwing a pair of my sandles in one box and clothes in the other, I heard a throat clear causing me to jump in fright and turn around quickly. Shy stood in the doorway, looking at me with a small grin. "You want me to help?" He asks.

"No I'm fine. It's not a lot of clothes anyway." I say and he nods his head, getting ready to leave until I stopped him. "Wait." I say. His face held sadness and I didn't like it.

Walking to him, I grabbed his hands, intertwining my fingers with his. "You not sad are you? Are you gonna be good here alone?" I asked and he smacked his lips with a low chuckle.

"Before I met you Miko, I was staying here alone." He said and I palmed my face. "Duh Miko." I mumble as he laughed, wrapping his big arms around me.

"Just because your leaving doesn't mean I won't be at your crib. You will still see me everyday." He said and I smiled into his stomach with me being so small compared to him.

"Okay." I said, us both pulling away. He left out and I continued to pack the rest of my clothes that wasn't but a few shirts, jeans and some shoes.

-:-

"Shy! Can you button the back of my shirt?" I ask from the bathroom. We were getting ready to go back to my new place so I could unpack. Hearing the knob twist before Shy came in, he began to laugh at me having a hard time.

"You couldn't find a better shirt?" He asked and I smacked my lips. "I could but I want to wear this one." I say, holding my hair up so he could see a clear view of the buttons.

Once he was finished, I smiled. "Thank you." I say, walking around him and going to put my shoes on which were some more sandals.

"You welcome." I heard him say before the doorbell sounded. Grabbing the last box that was in the guest room, I walked out going to sit it by the door until I saw Shy's brother Izzy and his friend JuJu.

"What y'all doing here?" Shy asked them. "Damn, we ain't welcomed over her nomo'?" Izzy asked and I seen the irritation all over Shy's face. Out of all of them, I can tell he's a handful.

"Hey Miko." JuJu said, embracing me in a hug. "Hi." I said, shy as always. "Miko, I told you they cool people's. Relax." Shy reminded me and I nodded, continuing my task and sitting the box down by the door.

"We came over here to talk to you ab—." Before JuJu could finish, Shy cut her off in a jiffy. "We can talk in my office." Shy says, signaling for JuJu to follow him.

They two walked out, leaving me and Izzy. "Boo." He said and I raised a brow, confused on what I did to him. "My bad shordy. Forgot you was soft as hell." He said plopping down onto the couch.