𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟸 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟸 𝙿.𝙼.

My eyes flickered open but immediately shut themselves due to the bright light that seemed to be directly in front of me. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I sat up but became tense when I didn't recognize my surroundings.

Looking around, the place was well put together. It was black and nude themed and it was nice and manly. Looking to the left of me, I saw a light on. Sitting up completely, my eyes roamed around to the 75 inch tv mounted on the wall to the huge painting of Shy.

Looking down at myself, I wasn't in my clothes from earlier. I was in a large white t-shirt that looked as if it could be a dress. Hearing shuffling in the room where the light was on at, I decided to go inside. Standing in the doorway, I saw Shy. His back faced me so he didn't notice me, or so I thought.

"You finally up." He said, turning around, now facing me. "How long have I been out?" I asked and he shrugged. "A few hours. It's going on 10:00." He said and my eyes grew wide.

It was quiet between us until he spoke up with his hand out for me to take. "Follow me." He said, and I did as told, taking his hand and followed him down a dimmed hallway and into a bathroom. He closed the door and turned me to face the mirror.

What I seen shocked me and it showed. I didn't even recognize myself and that was a shame. My uncle was a pretty buff guy and he could do some damage I knew. Feeling his hand wipe my face, I winced. "My bad ma." He said, using his other hand to wipe my other cheek to keep my tears from falling.

"You know I don't beat around the bush Miko so you need to talk and tell me who did this to you." He said, looking at me through the mirror. I just looked away, fed up with everything.

What was the point of telling him? What was he gonna do? Kill him? "Don't worry about it Shy. I'll be fine." I say and he chuckles. "Look at yo' fucking face Emiko! You might be alright with this shit but I'm not!" He shouts, turning me around to face him.

"Now tell me." He spoke and I sighed again. "My Uncle. He's been doing this to me since I was 10 years old. Every time he does this, I still can't seem to get use to it. Can we please just change the subject?" I ask.

"Nah. We ain't changing shit. Where he at?" He asks, walking out the bathroom. "What? What are you going to do?" I ask, grabbing his arm but he snatched it away.

"Imma handle him. Where he at? He still at ya' grandma's crib?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know Shy. Let's just get over it." I said. "No! Look at yo face!" You can't even open your left eye!" He said and I plopped down on the couch but instantly regretted doing so.

"Please calm down..." I said and he looked at me, his jaw clenched before he came and sat beside me. "How come you never told your grandma?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Because she's not gonna believe me. She see's my Uncle Daniel as an Angel. An Angel that does no wrong." I said, softly laying my head onto his shoulder, later feeling his arm wrap around me.