𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟻:𝟷𝟶 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟻:𝟷𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.

It's been about an hour since we made it back to Shy's place and he's been cooped up in the bathroom. I was sitting on the couch, my elbows placed on my knees with my chin rested in my hands.

All this is because of me. I sighed to myself, waiting patiently for Shy to come out. I figured he was mad at me because the whole ride back, he didn't say a word to me but then again, he could just be upset.

Hearing Shy wince loudly in the bathroom, I gasped, getting up and making my way too him. Knocking on the door, I heard him groan lowly. "Shy, can I come in?" I asked but I didn't get a response.

"Shy? Helloooo?" I say, hearing shuffling on the other side. "I'm straight Miko. Go sit down." He said and I looked down, my hands behind my back. "Well are you okay?" I ask. "What did I just say." He spoke and I pouted, rolling my eyes.

"I'm coming in." I say, twisting the door handle before pushing it open. Seeing Shy sitting on the toilet, he had a first aid kit laid out, trying his best to wrap his right hand. I smacked my lips, closing the door behind me and getting on my knees to help.

"You could've asked me to help you Shy." I say, taking over. "I didn't want your help." He said and I looked at him, seeing those dark eyes. "I'm sorry for my Uncle's actions Shy. Seriously. It's my fault and I—."

"It's not your fault ma. I'm the one that wanted you to go over there." He said and I shook my head swiftly, throwing away the package paper. "I got $300 saved up and I was wondering if you can help me find a place in that price range." I say and he looked at me with a brow raised, a mug also.

"What?" He says and I chuckled lowly. "Shy, I have to get my own place. Besides, I don't want to feel like a burden." I say with a small giggle and he smacks his lips, standing to his feet and leaving out.

"You tryna leave me?" He asked and I folded my arms, shaking my head. "No but Shy, I don't have a place to live. I thank you for letting me stay here but I need my own place." I said.

"Well you didn't have yo' own place just a few days ago. You was staying with your grandma." He said, his hands on his hip. "She's sick Shy. That's the only reason why I didn't leave. What you tryna say? That I should've had my own place?" I asked.

"I'm not tryna say nothing. I know money ain't good over there where you at but, I'm willing to let you live here." He said with a shrug. "But I want my own place. Now can you please respect my wishes?" I asked, walking up to him and hugging him, my head on his stomach with him being so tall. I heard him sigh before I felt his big arms wrap around me.

"If that's what you want Miko, I'll help you out." He said and I squealed, doing a little dance causing him to laugh. "Now I'm going upstairs to shower. I got things to do." He says and I nod my head.