𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔  𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟽 𝙰

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟽 𝙰.𝙼.

Me and Shy sat in his car, both eating IHOP takeout and watching the sunrise. The view was beautiful and amazing to watch. I feel like I could sit here all day, only if I was by myself with Shy always working.

"So, what do you have planned tomorrow night?" He asked and I put my index finger on my chin as if I was thinking when I had nothing at all planned. My life was boring but Shelby was starting to make it less boring.

"Nothing. I'll probably stop by Shelby's. Why?" I asked and he nodded. "I got this business party and was wondering if you wanted to go with me." He said. "So I'll be your date?" I asked, a small smile etching onto my face that was soon gonna turn into a huge one if he said yes.

"Yeah. Everybody else will have a date. I don't want to be the only one that's up there alone." He said with a chuckle. "I'll go with you. I'll just have to find something to wear." I said, sticking a fork of pancakes in my mouth, wiping my mouth afterwards.

"You don't have to worry about what your wearing. I already got it for you." He said and I sucked my teeth. I was indeed grateful but I hated that he spent so much money on me.

"Why do you spend all your money on me and not yourself or anyone around you?" I asked and he looked at me blankly. "Because. I have to much money to be worried about myself. If people around me are good, then I'm straight." He said with a careless shrug.

"I been meaning to talk to you Emiko." He said and my heart dropped at the conversation that was about to happen. He only called me Emiko when he was mad or serious. He held a mixture of emotions so I didn't know what was going on in his head or what he was about to say.

"I'm-I'm listening." I say, looking down at my food, only to feel him lift my chin and turn my head slightly for me to look at him.

"We've been talking and seeing each other for almost three months. We been doing good as friends but on the real, I'm tired of being friend zoned." He said making me raise a brow. "What do you mean? You don't want to be friends anymore?" I asked and he chuckled to himself, I guess seeing the worry on my face.

Having Shy as a friend was the best. He was always by my side and I was always on his side when I could and I couldn't thank him enough for all the things he'd done for me in the past 2-3 months.

"No I don't want to be friends Emiko. I want to be more then that with you. When I first saw you at that restaurant, I told myself that I had to make you mines but here we are, still friends." He said and I giggled.

"Well Shy, if we were gonna be more then that, stuff like that takes time. Probably the same amount as this but longer." I say and he sighed. "I know that. But it's something about you Emiko. If I probably would've never spoken up about this, you would probably be running around doing you and to me, that would be a slap in the face." He said and my heart began to flutter as he emptied himself.