𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟽:𝟷𝟻 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟽:𝟷𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

I was sitting on the couch bored out of my mind. Picking up my phone that sat nearby, I was getting ready to call Shelby but Shy's name popped up on my screen. I smiled to myself, sliding over the answer button, holding the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I said, smiling from ear to ear. It's something I often did when I talked to him on the phone or being in his presence. "What you doing ma?" He asked. "Nothing. Bored, watching Tv." I said with a shrug but he couldn't see.

"Is it okay if I come by?" He asked. "Yeah. Of course it's fine." I said, still sitting here with a grin on my face and me telling myself to calm down over and over again didn't help.

"Ight. I'm down the street and stop smiling." He said, hanging up the phone before I could even reply but I honestly didn't have anything to say but I was caught.

Going inside my room, i checked myself out in the mirror, fond of my look. I had on something comfortable, gray leggings, white crop top that had the words "Bad" on it. Hearing the doors close, I peaked out the blinds to see Shy walking up to the doorstep.

As usual, my heart beats out of my chest as if I haven't being seeing his face for the past two months but lately, I hardly even see him. I work and he works so we barely can make time for each other.

Hearing knocking on the door, I went to open it. He stood there and surprisingly, he wasn't in a suit. He was in street clothes. "No suit today?" I ask as I close the door behind him.

"Nah, not today. Today was just a comfortable day." He said as he sat down on the couch, looking around like he was looking for something. "What you looking for?" I asked, sitting beside him, covering my lap with a pillow.

"Ya' grandma not here?" He asked and I shook my head, reaching for the remote that was on the other side of him. "She's out with her best friend. No telling when she's coming home." I said.

Being around Shy felt like the best feeling. I felt safe around him and I felt like he had me through whatever. I was still a little shy but, I'll grow out of it. He just seemed to have that affect on me.

"So what you do today ma?" He asked and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Nothing. I cleaned up and chilled. There's nothing to do on a Thursday." I said and he chuckled.

"You right." He said. He reached his arm around me, pulling me in for a tight hug, his hands making their way to my butt. His breathing against my neck gave me goosebumps. "I missed you." His voice vibrated up against me and I caught the chills.

"I missed you too." I mumbled lowly. It was something about Shy and I couldn't put my finger on it. No, it wasn't something bad but it was something I couldn't bare.

"Shy you know what you doing." I said, softly pushing him away and he laughed. "What I'm doing?" He asked and I looked away. "You know." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.