𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟾:𝟸𝟸 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟾:𝟸𝟸 𝙿.𝙼.

"How do I look?" I ask my grandma who sat on the edge of my bed, tears forming in her eyes. I smacked my lips, laughing at her. "Grandma." I say solemnly. "I'm sorry but you look so beautiful. I wish your mother was here to see you going on your first date." Grandma said and I smiled as I turned around, looking at myself in the mirror.

I was amazed and I could honestly say I looked pretty. I always wore baggy clothes so my body was never shown. "Look at that butt!" My grandma yelled.

The dress was burgundy with spaghetti straps, pleated square neckline, floor-length silhouette with a thigh-high slit and fully lined stretchy satin fabric. It was everything and I was impressed with his taste.

"You look amazing." She said as I just admired myself. "You think he's gonna be impressed?" I asked. "He better. Now what time is it." Grandma asked and I shrugged, spotting my phone sitting nearby. Picking it up, I looked over the time. "8:36 P.M." I say and she stood to her feet.

"I know I said this already but you look stunning baby girl. I don't know why it feels like we're getting ready for your wedding day." She laughs and I shook my head. The sound of a car honking outside made me take a look out my window to see a nice white Cadillac Escalade.

As usual, my heart dropped as I watched him get out and make his way to the doorstep. I grabbed my clutch and slipped out the door seeing my grandma let him in.

Once our eyes met, he looked appalled and the look on his face said it all, which made me laugh. "Do I look bad?" I ask and he shook his head in a swiftness, grabbing my hand and turning me into a circle. My heart fluttered as my grandma watched with a smile.

"You look amazing." He said. "Thank you." I smiled. His eyes were lighter as usual and as he stared at me, I could tell many things were running through his mind. As he watched me, I closely idolized his outfit.

He was dressed in a matching burgundy slim fit single-breasted jacket with single button fastening, functioning pockets, soft cotton lining with a single inner pocket buttoned cuffs and a split back. The narrow cut trousers feature a zip fly with button fastening, hook and bar closure side pockets and back pockets with buttoned fastening. I knew the material had to be rayon, cotton and polyester.

He honestly looked good but he's never disappointed me when it came down to how he dressed because every time I seen him, he was dressed in a pleasantly manner.

"Y'all better get going!" My grandma said and he snapped out of his trance, grabbing my hand and opening the door for me. I lead the way out and walked down the sidewalk to the truck.

Getting ready to open the door, he immediately reached over me, softly lifting my hand from the door handle. I giggled as he opened the door for me to get in. After getting settled, the same guy as usual pulled off.