𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟺:𝟺𝟽 𝙿𝙼

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟺:𝟺𝟽 𝙿𝙼

I was in the kitchen cutting Peyton some bananas when I heard her talking to somebody. Raising a brow, I stopped what I was doing and stood in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Where's Miko?" I heard and I knew that voice which made me roll my eyes. Seeing Peyton look up at me with a smile, I shook my head, mouthing "No" to her. "She's in the kitchen." Peyton said and I smiled.

"What I tell you about telling stories Peyton? Don't let Emiko get you in trouble." He spoke and she groaned, sliding her IPad over. "Yes Shy." I say dryly, hearing him smack his lips.

"Wassup with you?" He asked and I scoffed. Getting ready to chomp him off, I stopped myself by hanging up in his face. "My bananas ready?" Peyton asked and I nodded. Taking her to the kitchen, I sat her bananas on the table. Sitting down her plate of bananas, I went inside my room to pack her bag.

She was going to Shy's moms house for the weekend and Monday, her mom was supposed to be coming to get her. Hearing my phone ringing, I looked at it as it vibrated on the bed. Tapping decline, Shy called back. Letting it ring, I grabbed Peyton's bag along with her charger to her iPad, taking it inside the living room.

Plopping to the couch as I watched Peyton eat, I rolled my eyes to myself. I didn't want to ignore Shy but he made me upset.

-:-

I was laying down on the couch, sad that Peyton had left me but I understood why. I was bored, irritated and for the most part, emotional and I didn't even know why.

Hearing a knock on the door made me get up to see who it was. Looking through the peephole, I seen somebody I didn't wanna see. Unlocking the door, I opened it to a certain extent.

"Yes Shy." I said before he forcefully pushed the door open, causing me to stumble. "What the heck Shy!" I said as he closed the door behind him. "Well stop acting like a nigga ain't welcomed." He said as he locked the door behind him.

Rolling my eyes, I walked to the couch, taking a seat as he looked through the fridge. "You ain't cook?" He asked. "Does it look like it?" I replied smartly, knowing that would tick him off but I didn't care.

"Emiko, I'm not in the mood." He says. "I guess that makes two of us." I said, hearing him chuckle. "Alright, I guess we playing that game." He spoke. "I guess so." I said, flicking through channels.

"Who told you to hang up in my face?" He asked. "I did." I said. All in about 2 seconds, he had my shirt gripped in his hands, my eyes to his as my breathing began to hitch. "You got one more time Miko." He said, mushing me and making me fall onto the couch.

"Your irritating." I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing." I said as I laid my head in my hands, tears filling the brim of my eyes causing me to smack my lips and go to the bathroom down the hall.