𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟽 𝙰

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟽 𝙰.𝙼.

As Shy slept peacefully beside me, I caressed his face with my thumb, admiring him and his presence. As he slept, he looked less mean, most of all, handsome. I was pointing out more of his features then I saw the day I met him.

I was trying not to think about what happened last night but somehow, my mind keeps taking me to those events. He made me feel so good, pleasure is what they call it right?

I don't know what had gotten into me last night, but I hope it happens again. I know me and Shy weren't together yet, but at least we got to experience with each other.

We made love till the sun came up, 5 rounds of him plowing hard into me. He was so demanding and it made me love it even more. I never knew that I would like sex but I guess it was just by the way Shy made me feel.

When he touched me, when he looked at me. I couldn't control myself and I blame my body for reacting but I don't regret it.

"What you thinking about?" I heard him say, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing. Just watching you." I say and he laughed. "You creep." He joked and I playfully rolled my eyes. He turned his body face up, now looking at the ceiling as my arm rested on his chest. Tracing his tattoos with my finger, I sighed to myself.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked and I hesitantly nodded my head. "Look, this could've been a one time thing alright? I know we ain't together so I don't expect this to happen again." He said and I smiled slightly.

"So you don't want to do it again?" I asked and he chuckled, hopping on top of me. "We can go again if you want mamas." He says, his head in the crook of my neck as he plants kisses all over me, butterflies starting to form in my stomach.

"Not now. I need a warm bath." I said, getting out of the bed, my legs weak as all get out. "Help me Shy. Don't just stand there." I say with a small giggle and he laughed, getting out the bed and helping me to the bathroom. Sitting me on the side of the tub, I watched him run the bath water.

I'm glad I've became more comfortable with him. It was a good feeling instead of being reserved and scared to do certain things around him.

After he turned the water off, he gently sat me inside and it felt so good. I immediately closed my eyes at the warm feeling, hearing him snicker.

"What's funny?" I asked and he shook his head, getting ready to leave. "Where you going? You not gonna get in with me?" I asked. He stared at me for a while, me starting to do the puppy dog eyes before he gave in.

He got in behind me and I laid on his chest. Feeling him twirl my hair that was a mess in his hands, my mind wondered. Never did I think I would give myself up so easily but like I said before, he gives me this weird feeling.