𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝟽:𝟻𝟿 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟽:𝟻𝟿 𝙿.𝙼.

"Girl, Morgan and I hated each other only because she thought that I was with Izzy. She swore we were messing around but in reality, we were like brothers and sisters who hated each other." JuJu said to me.

"But after all, she's cool and I tolerate her." JuJu added with a shrug. "So where is that Marisol girl? I haven't seen her around in a while." I said and JuJu chuckled. "Morgan, give Miko a drink." JuJu said, standing to her feet and walking to Morgan who worked the bar.

It was going on 8:00 at night and many more people were here. Feeling a stare, I looked to the left of me to see Shy's cousin Keith. I turned my head swiftly, looking over at JuJu who was walking to me with a drink.

"Thank you." I mouthed. "Hi." I heard from behind me. Turning around, there stood Shy with a little girl on his hip. She was so beautiful and looked so squishy. "Hi." I beamed.

When I got around children, I tended to smile a lot. Kids were a blessing from god. "Who's child?" I asked as I played with her little fingers. "She's my niece. My brothers daughter." Shy said and I raised a brow. I never knew Izzy and Morgan had a child.

I guess the confusion was written all over my face because he spoke up. "I had another brother." He said. "Had?" I questioned. "Long story." He said with a slight smile but I knew he was uncomfortable about the situation.

"What's her name?" I asked, changing from the subject. "Peyton." He replied and I nodded as she reached for me, totally catching me by surprise.

"She's coming to my place while her mom handles some things." He said as I looked down at her. She was so beautiful and it made me wonder. Having a kid was something I planned but when I got older. I was only 20 years old.

"Shy! Your uncle is talking shit! Come get him!" Nicole said before he signaled for me to follow him. "Oh well here he is." The man said, laughing as he dapped Shy up.

"George, stop telling lies on my baby." Nicole said before his eyes landed on me. "Is this the mystery girl?" He asked, looking at Shy but Shy looked at me with a small grin.

"Yeah this her." He said and I held my hand out for him to shake but he pulled me in for a hug. "I hope you better then Veronica nagging ass." He whispered into my ear causing me to giggle as I pull away.

"I'm gonna go back in okay?" I said to Shy. He nodded and I headed back in with Peyton who was dozing off on my shoulder. Sitting on the couch by JuJu and Morgan, I waited patiently until it was time to go.

-:-

I washed my hands before taking a look at myself in the mirror. Fixing my lash, I sighed before walking out the bathroom only to bump into something hard, a person.