𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝟼:𝟻𝟼 𝙿

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝟼:𝟻𝟼 𝙿.𝙼.

I was finally done with my nerve-racking shift. I walked inside the locker room, taking off my apron and throwing it inside the dirty clothes rack for it to be washed in the morning. Grabbing my bag and phone, I checked to see if I had any missed calls from my grandma but it was all clear.

I left and exited Sylvia's. Looking both ways, I seen Julian posted on the wall. Once he seen me, he ashed his cigarette and made his way too me but I kept walking.

"You see I'm walking to you so don't walk away. That's disrespectful!" His voice grew loud as he stared at me with anger in his eyes. I was confused on why he was always so hostile with me when I've only tried to be nice.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I ask and he chuckles before he grips my wrists firmly. I looked down at his hand wrapped around my wrist, trying to snatch it back but the grip was compressed.

"Can you let me go?" I asked, trying to pull away but he pulled me closer. His breathing brushed up against my neck and I began to tremble with fear.

"Can you please let me go. Your hurting me." I say calmly and he laughs. He drags me to an alley, pushing me up againt a brick wall, causing my head to fly back and hit it violently. I winced. The pain that I was feeling in my head was like no other.

"You think you just so good don't you. You play hard to get like you all that!" He said, bent down to my level. I didn't have anything to say and I guess my silence pissed him off.

He grabbed a handful of my hair, dragging me on the concrete. I grabbed his wrist, trying to hold his hand close as possible because the pain was overwhelming. "Julian! Can you please let me go! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I pleaded, tears streaming from my eyes. I haven't been in a predicament like this since I was 15 years old and to be in it now gave me flashbacks.

I felt Julian let go of my hair before he stepped over me, sending powerful punches to my face. He began wrapping his large hands around my neck. The look in his eyes I couldn't read but it wasn't good, nor was it safe. I know Julian wasn't so pleasant but never did I think he would be so malicious.

He was cutting off my air circulation and my vision was slowly becoming fuzzy, pixilated. I was feeling like this was the end. I didn't want it to be, but I never have a say so on my life. Only god knows if it's my time and I guess it is. I hated talking like this but I couldn't help myself.

I felt my heart beat leisurely but before it stopped beating completely, the last thing I saw was bright lights.

-:-

The sound of nonstop beeping is what woke me. As soon as I opened my eyes, I closed them back in a flash. The light was bright and my eyes couldn't take the strain.

After a couple seconds of my eyes adjusting to it, I looked around. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was in the hospital. I spotted my grandma sitting in the chair, head seemed to be deep in the magazine.