Chapter 59

Author's pov:

Kavitha sent Arjun for a business conference in Delhi with the help of Abhi. It is not even any important conference that Arjun needed to attend but nevertheless, Abhi convinced him to attend it in place of him.

It's been three days since Arjun has gone to the Delhi conference. He is getting restless as Aaru is avoiding his calls and messages in these three days. He even enquired about Aaru well-being with Kavitha and Daksh but no one is giving him any detail and avoiding his questions with stupid excuses. He is already irritated to go to this conference without meeting Aaru. Now this ignorance of her added more irritation to his mood.

Today he is coming back leaving that stupid conference. That conference can go to hell but first, he needs to see Aaru immediately.

.

.

.

His P.A Varun is already waiting in the airport to receive him.

Arjun decided to get fresh and leave to Aaru's house. So he asked Varun to first take him to his home.

By the time he reached home, Kavitha, Ritu and Abhi are seated in the hall along with his parents. They are looking dressed up for some function. When he asked about it, they simply asked him to first fresh up and come down.

So he went to take a shower.

.

.

He got dressed up. When he is coming down, he observed her mother arranging some sweet boxes and fruits.

"Maa, what are all these? Are you all going to some function?" He asked looking at all the arrangements.

"Yes. We are going for an important function. Not only we, but you are also coming along with us." His mother said.

"What! I'm not coming. I have some urgent work. So I can't come." He said making an excuse.

"No way, you are coming and this is final. It is a very important function Arjun. We all should be must." His mother said.

Not taking any of his excuses. They all made Arjun start along with them.

They started in two cars.

Kavitha, Abhi and Arjun are in first car. Abhi is driving and his parents are following in the next car along with Rithvik.

.

.

.

Soon they reached a house, which is beautifully decorated with flowers.

They got down and started going inside.

A couple who are in the age of Arjun's parents came and welcomed them inside.

They all seated in the hall.

The lady started arranging some snacks and drinks along with some helpers.

"Jiju, what is happening here?" Arjun slowly asked Abhi getting confused seeing all these arrangements.

Before Abhi could answer his question, Arjun's dad started speaking.

"Arjun, this is my childhood friend Ram and his wife." He said.

Arjun did a Namaste to them.

"This is Arjun, my one and only son and your soon to be son-in-law." He said introducing Arjun to them.

The couple smiled at Arjun and excused themselves for a minute.

"Dad, what are you saying?" Arjun asked getting shocked by the new revelation.