Chapter 41

Double update!

Next-Day :

Aaradhya pov:

We all woke up and started our daily activities.

But still, Mahira is not coming from her room.

.
.
.
.
After some time, Mahira came out and asked for a coffee.

I gave her coffee and made her eat breakfast.

Later we all girls seated beside her to cheer up her mood.

"Mahira, Are you still thinking about the things that happened at the academy? " I started the conversation.

"Nope." She said and nodded her head negatively.

"Then, Why are you like this? So dull and sad. Leave it yaar. We made the right decision. Don't think of their words. " Purvi said.

"It's really not about that incident. Actually yesterday, after completion of my classes when I came out to start home, I spotted Daksh waiting there. We exchanged greetings. Later he said, he will drop me. I got into his car and fell asleep due to all stress from the morning. When I woke up, I don't saw him inside the car and the car is parked on a beach....." She explained how Daksh proposed and how she rejected him so harshly and took all the anger on him.

We all got shocked by listening to all this new information.

"So... Are you regretting rejecting Daksh Ji's proposal? Do you also like him?" Amu asked excitedly.

"Umm... No, it's not like that. It's just that I never seriously thought about love, marriage all these things till now.  I just have some celebrity crushes. As I have a bossy attitude, no boy dared to propose to me till today. Even though I know some people in college have a crush on me, I never took it seriously and they too never expressed it to me. I don't have any kind of feelings for Daksh. I just never thought of such a view about him. But I regret rejecting him so harshly. I should have just say I don't have such feelings for him. But I scolded him very badly. " She explained her feelings.

But I think Daksh and Mahira are a good match. Moreover, Daksh is a nice person.

"Yes. You are right. You should not have used those harsh words to him. Taking our anger on someone who is innocent is wrong but we are not completely blaming you, as you also faced so much yesterday. It's ok. Don't blame yourself. " I said.

"Yes. Let's first concentrate on the academy. We all thought of an idea. Listen. Let's arrange a parent meeting along with all students and we ourselves explain yesterday issue without mentioning Priya name. All will understand the situation. Everyone doesn't have the same negative point of view. For example, see how some parents understood us yesterday. Today we will call those who supported us yesterday to the stage and let them speak few good words. Ok ." Purvi explained the idea we all thought.

"Ok. It's nice. Let's arrange a meeting. " Mahira said agreeing to the idea.

"I already informed all the parents about the meeting. For those who can't make it, we can record a video and send it to them. " Purvi said.

"Ok. You three go to the academy and conduct the meeting. I have some work, I will complete it and join you all later." I said thinking something in my mind.

They agreed, we all got ready and started to our respective destinations.
.
.
.
I'm going to meet Daksh and explain to him all this, as Mahira is busy with the academy issue.

If this misunderstanding grows it is not good for both of them.

Moreover, Daksh might be so hurt by Mahira's words.