Chapter 29

Double update :

Arjun's pov :

All left to the railway station and the airport. Only me, Aaru, Yash and Amulya are present in the house.

I don't want to leave. I want to spend some more time with Aaru. Yesterday I got very irritated seeing that Anirudh with Aaru. That doctor seems so free, he is just roaming around my Aaru. When, I asked Aaru where she is going? That idiot replied instead of her. What is with him? Can't he understand I don't like him?

When he lead Aaru towards his car for going to the academy. I lost all my cool. How dare he? Aaru agreed with him and went towards his car. That's it! Can't she see, I just came to be with her and here she is going with that stupid. Go to hell.

I seated in my car, closing the door harshly and started driving without waiting for them.

We all reached the dance festival venue along with Mahira, Purvi and their Students.

Their families also reached there. We cheered them and went towards seating.

Aaru helped them in getting ready and reached the seating arrangement later. She seems so happy for her friends. Her face is glowing with her smile when they received the prizes. I'm very happy seeing her happiness but a little angry, as she left with that idiot in the morning. So I didn't talk much with her.

After having dinner, we all reached our respective houses.

I'm not able to sleep. I'm regretting avoiding Aaru for the thing that idiot did. What is her mistake in it?  Nothing. Yes. If someone should be blamed than it is that Anirudh.

I thought to go and meet Aaru today. But to my luck, she called me today morning.

Flashback :

Tring... Tring. .....

Why Aaru is calling early in the morning?

"Hello, Aaru." I said answering the call.

"Hi, Arjun. Come to our home for breakfast. Yesterday we all are so tired, so we didn't talk much. No excuses. I'm going to call Daksh and Yash next. Make sure three of you attend the breakfast with us. Ok." She said all in one go.

What! Did she also miss me? Hurray! I did a mini dance with happiness.

"Arjun. Are you there?" She shouted.

"Yes. Aaru. Sure. I would love to come and I will bring those two along with me. Don't worry. " I said controlling my happiness.

"Ok. Bye." She said.

"Bye." I said. She ended the call.

Wow. I should get ready first.
.
.
.
.
.
We three reached her place. Rahul and that Anirudh are also present there along with them.

Why did she invite him? Arjun. Control. Cool.

We all seated to have breakfast. Mahira and Purvi's family members thanked all of us for the help we did. We said it our responsibility as friends. We all completed our breakfast with little talks. Later we all played some board games. Mahira and Purvi's family members have to leave their places. So they started packing.

Flashback ends.

I'm so happy that Anirudh left with them. What a relief!

I suggested watching a movie. We four seated watching a movie.

Yash seems to be in a bad mood. He is glaring at Amulya as if she is his lifetime enemy and Amulya also doing the same.

Aaru broke the silence.

"What happened to both of you? Why are you giving those looks to each other?" She asked pointing them.

"She beat me with stones with her stupid assumptions." Yash shouted pointing towards Amulya.

"He is wandering in our garden like a thief." Amulya reasoned out.

"Again. You are calling me a thief. Dare you girl. I'm just roaming in the garden waiting for Aaradhya. " Yash shouted.

So. Amulya is the one who beat Yash.

They both started arguing again.

"Stop it! Both of you." Aaru shouted stopping there fight.

"Explain clearly. What happened that day? and don't start fighting again. Say one by one. I will listen to both of you. Yash you say first. " Aaru asked.

Both started explaining.

We both listened to them.

"Amu you should not assume without letting others explain their situation. It is a bad habit." Aaru said with a strict tone.

"Di. I found him very suspicious. What if he is really some criminal? Moreover, I thought if he is really your friend, he will know you will be in school at that time. So I thought he is telling lies. How can I believe him? He looks exactly like a monkey." She murmured the last past. But I listened to it.

What an insult for Yash? Finally, I found someone, who can fight with this Yash. I thought in my mind.

"What! I looked suspicious. Did you just call this handsome face as a suspicious face? You blind girl. Do you know the value of this face?" Yash started arguing with Amulya.

They started fighting again without listening to Aaru's words. I too tried to stop them, but no use.

Amulya stood up and walked towards a room, closing the door with a thud, saying she can't deal with monkeys.

Yash too took his keys and left saying bye to Aaru and me, he too shouted back at her saying he can't talk with chimpanzees.

I and Aaru burst out laughing seeing their child fights.

We two continued the movie with a little chit-chat.

After sometime Rahul, Ithika, Daksh and Mahira returned. That Anirudh also came along with them, God! Why can't he leave?

"You all must be tried. Take rest. We will leave." Rahul said standing from his place.

But that Anirudh is not moving from his place and continuously talking with Aaru about something. That's it. I can't leave this idiot with my Aaru.

"Yes. Rahul is right. We will leave. Take rest. You all look very tired. Let's go come Anirudh. Come Daksh." I dragged Anirudh with me.

I left his hand after reaching his car.

I make sure he left first and left the place.

***********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Did anyone of you have a habit of naming the dolls in your childhood? If yes. I would like to know the names.

I had the habit and my doll name is Rose.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.