Bonus Chapter 3

Flashback: (It's been two months since Aaru's birthday and Amu is again at Aaru's house for some holidays.)

It's a dark cloudy night. The wild wind blowing created a cold atmosphere. It looks like a very strong rain is going to come any time.

Yash and Amu are returning from their adventure weekend road trip. This sudden trip is planned by Yash. He wants to go on a road trip along with a crazy campion. Instantly his mind said only one name Amu. When he contacted she agreed instantly and advised him to go on a bike.

They asked Arjun and Aaru to join but Arjun said he had other special plans with his wife. Daksh and Mahira are on their second honeymoon.

Yash and Amu started early morning and had a blast trip. For sure this is one of the best days of their life. They together did many crazy things.

They are returning back to their houses.

As expected rain started pouring like anything in middle. They stopped near a bus stop and rushed under the roof of the bus stop as they are unable to continue the journey further in the heavy rain and wind.

They are already few members standing in the shelter of the bus stop, a group of boys and few street sellers.

Yash noticed the dirty glazes of those boys wandering on Amu. His hand-formed into a fist. He dragged Amu to his other side and securely side hugged her.

Amu startled by his sudden move but seeing him so angry glaring at the boy's group she understood the situation and stayed silent.

"Hot." One of the guys said whistling in her direction.

Yash angry reached the limit before he took a step towards them, Amu stopped him holding his hand and signalling with her eyes to let it go.

"Seems like lover boy is so possessive." Another guy commented.

"94*******0. Baby that's my number. Message me when you're free. I can give you a good company than him." Another guy commented and the others started laughing.

That's it. Yash landed a punch on his face.

"How dare you?" Yash shouted angrily.

The group started fighting back. The fight is becoming big. Amu is not able to control it. She is getting sacred as Yash is equally getting hurt along with others.

Suddenly they heard a police vehicle siren sound and the group started running from the spot.

Yash started chasing them.

Amu is the one who played the sound on her phone.

"Yash, stop it. " Amu shouted holding his angry self.

"I should teach them a lesson." He said angrily.

"You taught enough. They got their dose. Leave it." She said.

"Come let's go. You are equally hurt." Amu said checking his injuries.

"I'm ok." He said stubbornly.

"I can see it. Come, Mr Hero. " Amu said dragging him towards their bike.

She did the driving as she knows Yash can't handle it. She can drive the bikes well.

The night Amu stayed at Yash home taking care of his injuries and the fever he got, as Yash's father is on some business trip and Yash doesn't want Arjun and Daksh to know about this and get worried.