Chapter 3

4 months later

Aaradhya's pov :

" Aru, have you brought cool drinks? " Ithika asked.

"Yes, Sweety I have brought them and keep them in the fridge. "

" Sweety, did you completed decorating the cake?"  I asked.

Most of the time I call Ithika as Sweety.

"Ha yes Aru, just need to add some cherries," Sweety said.

"Ok. Do it fast. It's time, they may be on their way. I have already completed my cooking. "

Hey!Thinking about what we both are doing? Let me explain.

Mahira and Purvi worked very hard for the dance academy to get permissions, license and all. Finally, they started it and at present, the student's count is also increasing.

They are working day and night for the sake of the academy.

I and Ithika thought to do a little celebration to congratulate and encourage them for the hard work they are doing to build their dream.

So Ithika is baking a cake, as she is a very good baker.

I on the other hand cooked chicken biryani and fish fry as these two are their favourite dishes.

I and Ithika love cooking very much. So we are the chefs in our house.

I can hear horn sounds.

"Sweety I think they came. Switch off the lights. "

"Ok. Done." She switched off the lights.

Mahira and purvi opened the door and switched on the lights.

" Surprise. " I and Sweety shouted.

                                                           Cake Ithika has prepared

"Girls. What are all these?" Asked  surprised Purvi and Mahira.

"Congratulations to both of you for successfully starting the dance academy and we both hope it will reach great heights with your hard work. " Sweety said.

"Congratulations girls. You both are the best." I said.

They both had tears in their eyes and immediately hugged us.

"Hey! Why are you two crying? " asked Sweety.

"We are not crying these are happy tears," Mahira said wiping the tears.

"Thank you guys for all your wishes. Thank you so much for being with us" said both.

"You both helped us some much in the journey of this academy. Thank you girls for everything ." Purvi said.