Chapter 11

Arjun's pov :

After knowing the truth about the kidnapping incident, di and Yash teased me like anything.

Even though they are teasing me, I enjoyed their teasing. Every time they tease I'm remembering my Aaradhya. 

My Aaradhya? Yes, she is my Aaradhya. I'm not able to forget her. Her beautiful smile. Her scolding. Her caring for Ritu. Everything I liked a lot.

I still remember her face, when she got to know the truth from di. She looked shocked and embarrassed.

I started to drop and pick Ritu daily along with di, just to see her. She never noticed me.

I never thought I will become a lovesick puppy.

Today morning I got a shock from ma. She said to meet a girl by giving a photo, tomorrow at some restaurant. What the! First time in my life I took an interest in a girl, but my ma is becoming a villain. Even I can't say that I like Aaradhya because I want to know more about Aaradhya and I want Aaru too like me.

First I thought to meet that girl tomorrow and say I don't marry her and next I can convince ma asking her some time. That's my plan.

Today I went to coffee day to meet a friend, but he called and informed me that he can't meet today due to some emergency.

I thought to leave but I saw Aaradhya coming towards the coffee day, so I again went inside. I spotted her friends inside. Along with them, there is a new girl, she is the same girl ma said to meet me tomorrow. I'm shocked to see her there. What is she doing here? Is she their friend? Why is she crying? With these doubts, I thought to listen to their conversation and conform. Our seating arrangements are side by side. I covered my face with a menu and seated facing my back towards them.

Aaradhya came and seated along with them.

They started the conversation and I came to know that the new girl name is Ithika. She had a boyfriend and her parents are forcing her to meet me. What a relief? Now I can cancel this match with no guilt of hurting a girl.

Aaru suggested meeting me and explain the situation to me. Smart girl. But Ithika is scared then Aaru suggested to slap me if I don't listen to her and even made a plan to kidnap me. Oh my god! She is dangerous when she is angry. But she looks cute like an angry bird. My angry bird. At last, they decided to send Aaru to meet me. Cool. I can play an act. She doesn't know, tomorrow she is going to meet me. Now start's the game.

.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

I woke up excitedly. I got ready and get started to meet my angry bird.

Even ma is surprised to see me excited to meet the girl.

I reached the restaurant and waited for her.

She came looking beautiful as always in her pink salwar.

She asked the waiter for table no.7, as I already informed them through ma that I will meet at table no.7.

She came towards the table and got shocked to see me here.

"Hi, Aaradhya. " I said with a smile.

"H..hi"

"What are you doing here? " She asked nervously.

"What am I doing here? "

" I came here to meet a girl regarding marriage looks. " I said with a smirk on my face.

"May I know what are you doing here? " I asked acting confused.

"That that.. I..I...."

Today my angry bird is looking like a scared bird.

"What happened Aaradhya?  Why are you nervous? Come drink some water. " I said giving her water.

She took the glass and drank it hurriedly.

"Now say. Is there any problem? " I asked suppressing my laugh.

"Yes. There is a problem. I'm Ithika's friend. She doesn't want to marry you.  She loves someone. " She said gathering some confidence.

"What! What are you saying? Then why her family is looking for matches?" I asked acting shocked.

"Her family don't know about this. Actually, In our first year, there is a blood test camp with some junior doctors. Dr Rahul is the head of the camp. He liked Ithika at first sight and proposed to her. She doesn't agree at first as her parents are strict. But Rahul is very sincere towards her and introduced her to his parents in our third year. They too liked her and treated her like her daughter. She too started loving him. He studied hard in his PG and started working hard in his internship to build a good career, so he can take good care of Ithika in future. Now he is in a good position. At present, he went to Australia to give a guest lecture at some conference. Ithika parents are not listening to her at present due to your match. Ithika and Rahul bhaiya really love each other.  So please help them. Say you don't like her." She concluded their love story pleading with me.

"Ok. Nice. Do they really love each other? " I asked with a serious face.

"Yes." She said confidently.

"Ok. I will help you. I will cancel the match. " I said.

"Really. Thank you. Thank you very much. " She said happily.

"Sorry for beating you that day." She apologised.

"Ok. I will forgive you. But what will I get?" I asked with a wink.

"Umm.. what do you want?" She asked with confusion.

"You." I thought in my mind.

"Friendship. Let's be friends " I said with a smile.

"Ok. Friends. " She said happily extending her hand towards me.

We shook our hands.

"Ok. Arjun. Thank you for your help. I will leave now. " She said checking her watch.

"No way. " I shouted.

"I mean. I agreed to help your friends. Just know we became friends. So at least I want to eat breakfast with my new friend. " I said with a smile.

She agreed. We enjoyed our breakfast with little talks and I dropped her at her house.

************************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Puppies/kittens?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.