Chapter 49

Aaradhya's pov :

Uff... Finally, it's Saturday.

I just love Saturday's and Sunday's so much.

We can sleep late at night and wake up late on our wish.

But with the age weekend fun reduced slightly.

During our childhood, we don't need to care about anything. We just wish to play all day and eat our favourite food. We have one and only burden, that is Homework.

On college days weekends, we wish to go for outings or to sleep all day, watch some a movie or a drama and eat our favourite food. Here also some villains like records, observations and assignments but nevertheless we enjoyed college life. College days are the best part of our life.

After getting jobs, started earnings and leaving far from home, we have to take care of ourselves. Like buying groceries, vegetables and other necessary house essentials during weekends, clean our house and room and some other job-related works..... uff...

At present I, Purvi and Mahira are eating our breakfast. Next, we will go to get a few groceries, vegetables and other necessary stuff. We are making a list of them while eating breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached the vegetable market.

We prefer to purchase vegetable directly from the market than supermarkets

We had some vegetable plants in our garden, as Amu plants different kinds of plants every time she visits our place.

Today I planned to explain to my friend's about all the things happening in my life recently.

I asked Ithika to come to our place this evening.

I'm a little nervous, as I hide all these from them until now.

I even planned to speak with Anirudh. I want to explain to him, that I have no such feelings towards him. But luckily, he himself called me saying he wants to meet me tomorrow.

So we fixed the time and place for our tomorrow's meet. Hope all will go well.

.
.
.
.
.
We completed our little shopping and went to a nearby hotel to eat lunch.

We seated and order our food.

"Mahira, how are things going with Daksh? " Purvi asked suddenly.

Yes, I too thought to ask, as nowadays I observed a change in Mahira's behaviour.

Before she used to behave rudely with Daksh but now she is looking so happy seeing Daksh and spending more time with him.

I think love is blossoming between then.

"Umm... It's ok. Everything is normal. " Mahira said acting causally.

"Oh! I see. It's just ok and normal. " Purvi said smirking.