Chapter 8

Double update.........

Aaradhya's pov:

It's been two weeks since that incident took place.

That day Kavitha and her husband thanked me many times.

Kavitha and I become close in these two weeks.

We will meet daily at school while she drops and picks Ritu.

This Saturday we thought to spend together.

I thought to introduced Mahira, Purvi and Ithika to her. We all can have fun together. So I asked her to come to my place on Saturday morning.

Present I'm waiting outside to receive her.

After five minutes I can see a car coming towards our house. It stopped in front of me. Kavitha and her husband came out.

"Hii Aaru. " Kavitha said hugging me.

"Hi, Kavitha. " I said returning the hug.

"Hi, Aaradhya. " Her husband said.

"Hi, Abhi Sir. " I said.

"Oyee. Don't call me sir. You are calling Kavitha with her name and me as sir. I'm feeling like her dad. Call me with my name. In fact, you can call me Bhai, you are like a sister to me. " He said.

"Ok. Bhai." I said.

"Bhai. I have a request. Can Kavitha stay with us tonight? I thought to have a girls night out. " I asked.

"You don't have to request me for spending time with your friend. I'm not some strict and angry husband. I'm handsome and the coolest husband. Ask Kavitha? " He said winking at her.

She blushed like a cherry and hit his arm playfully. So cute couple.

"Ok. Bye, darling and bye sis. Take care. " He said starting his car.

We said bye and went inside.

"Welcome, Kavitha ." Shouted Mahira, Purvi and Ithika in a union as we stepped inside.

"Thank you, girls." She said.

"Ok. Let me introduce you all to each other. This girl who has a tomboy look is Miss. Mahira,  This Girl who has beautiful eyes is Miss. Purvi and the girl who has a shy smile is Miss. Ithika. "

"Guys. This beautiful lady here is Kavitha. " I said introducing each other.

Kavitha easily mingled with all of us.

As we all already ate breakfast. We planned to first visit the dance academy. Kavitha can also see the academy first.

We reached the academy. We all watched Purvi and Mahira teaching dance to some students. Kavitha liked it very much. She said she remembers her college days practising dance for her college anniversary.

After some time we thought to have lunch as it is lunchtime.

We started to our favourite restaurant, even though it is small they make the best meals.

We have some favourite places for each food item. So today we thought to take Kavitha to all our favourite places.

We reached the restaurant and had our lunch.