Chapter 6

The girl in the above pic is cute na.

Double update...

Arjun's pov :

I have reached Ritu's school and started searching for him.

I spotted him near an ice-cream stall, happily eating two ice-creams at a time.

Kavitha di will not allow him to eat more ice-creams, as he will catch cold very frequently and that too in rainy season no chance. So today I can teach this little devil a lesson.

"Hello, Ritu." I said going towards him.

He got scared by my sudden appearance and hurriedly hidden his ice-creams.

"Little devil today I caught you red-handed and I will say to di that you are eating ice-creams at school. " I said.

"Noo. Please Mamu. Don't say to Mumma. Please please, please. " He said pleading with me.

"No chance. How many times you and Yash booked me in front of di. Now it's my time to take revenge. " I said.

"Please Mamu. You are my good Mamu na. Please. " He said.

"No way." I said.

He pleaded with me for some time then suddenly his face had an evil smirk.

"Help Help. Save me." He shouted suddenly.

Why is he shouting like this?

"Help mam. Help" He shouted again.

This time a beautiful looking girl with some books in her hand came towards us.

"What happened Ritu? What are you doing here? Where is your, mom?" She asked.

"Mam. I'm also studying in the same school. In the morning I saw you teaching in some class. This man is trying to take me somewhere forcefully.  I don't want to go. Please save me." He said and started to cry.

What?

"Mr Who are you?  Why are you forcing a kid? "  she questioned.

"Miss. I'm his mama. I'm not forcing him, I came to take him home." I explained.

"No mam. I don't know this man. He is not my mama. I don't want to go with him. Please." He said with his fake crying face.

Little devil. What a nice acting?

"Mr The boy is saying he doesn't know you. So please leave, before I call security." she warned me.

What? She is believing this devil instead of me.

Do I look like a child kidnapper?

"Sorry miss. But he is saying lies. I'm really his mama. " I said.

"Ok. Show me proof. Call his mother and I will confirm it from her." She said.

"Ok. I will call right now. "I said and keeping my hand in my pocket to take my phone.

Shit. My phone. I forgot it in the office. How can I prove myself know?

"What happened? " she asked seriously.

Why is she seriously shouting at me and with Ritu she is talking sweetly.
She is looking at me as if she is ready to kill me.

"I forgot my phone at the office." I said.

"What? Are you a kid? You are giving an excuse like kids, they also will make the same excuse when they didn't complete their homework. " She scolded me.

"Miss. Try to understand. He is just putting an act ." I said looking at Ritu.

"Mr You too try to understand the situation. Even if you are really his mama, I can't send him with you, as he is very scared to go with you." She explained.

Scared. My foot.

I'm getting irritated now. Do I look like a villain?

"Miss. I'm not leaving without my nephew. Ritu stop this stupid drama and come with me " This time I shouted and dragged him with me.

"Hey! You Mr Stop right there. Leave the kid. I'm warning you." She shouted and thrown all her book at my face in one go.

"Ouch. ....It hurts."

"Security Security. Take this man away." She ordered the security taking Ritu in her arms.

What the... She beat me and thrown me out of school.

First time in my life, I have seen someone like her. Mad girl. No, she made me mad.

***********************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Finally Mr Arjun and Miss. Aradhya met.

Which season do you like the most?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.