Chapter 42

Mahira's pov:

We all reached the academy.

Most of the parents attended the meeting.

We explained yesterday's incident and asked about their views.

Many reacted positively.

They are happy with the way we solved the issue.

They said they liked our sincerity in saying the issue face to face with all, without burying it with lies.

They asked to continue the self-defence classes also, so their children will be always prepared to face any kind of situations. We gladly agreed to it.

All went smoothly. Ithika and Rahul bhaiya also came in the middle of the meeting. Ithika said, Aaru called her and informed the incident.

We declared today as a holiday to the academy, so all can take a break and relax their minds.

Aaru is nowhere seen. She doesn't even mention details of the work, she went.

I thought to call her but Ithika stopped me, saying she already called and Aaru is busy with some work. She said Aaru will come after some time.

We all went to a restaurant to have lunch.

We all started talking about tomorrow night's reception.

Ithika's parents will reach here tonight.

All the preparations are already completed. 

Arjun's pov :

Aaru is looking shocked listening to Yash words.

Idiot Yash. Stupid Yash.

What should I do now? God!

"Arjun, What is Yash saying? " Aaru asked looking shocked and confused at the same time.

"T.. Tha..t ... I " My words got stuck in my throat.

"Is it true!" She asked with a serious tone.

"Umm... Yes." I said getting nervous.

"From when? When did it start? " She asked.

I now felt like a scared student, answering the teacher's questions.

"It's love at first sight. I liked you in our first meet at school. " I said.

"What! But our first meet is not a good one. Right. We had a mini fight. I even beat you with my book, thinking you are a child kidnapper ." She asked recalling our first meet.

"Yes. We had a fight. But I liked your caring nature and your way of taking with kids. You showed both anger and care at a time. Anger towards me thinking I'm a kidnapper. Care and love towards Ritu. "

She reminds silent listening to all this, so I continued.

"I liked many things about you, your cute smile, non-stop talks, your anger, the crazy ideas you get while you are in an angry mood, the care and affection you show for your friends and sister, the smile and happiness you brought on Abhi jiju face, everything. . everything about you. I love all things you do. Just your presence makes me happy. From the time I saw you, my routine got changed automatically creating a special space for you.  I wish to be the first person to see that cute smile every morning. I want to enjoy all your craziness. I want to cherish you forever. "

"I LOVE YOU AARADHYA VERMA. I love you so much. " I expressed and confessed all my feelings.

"I know this all might be a shock to you. Many times I thought to confess my feelings to you but I had a fear, what if you reject my feelings,  Even the thought is killing me. So I just kept on postponing it... I... " We heard a knocking sound on the door.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Abhi jiju.

Shit! What is he doing here?

"Arjun! What are you doing here? Where is Daksh? " Jiju asked.

"That.. that.. he just left." I said.

"Oh ok. Aaru, did you met Daksh? Is there any problem? Kavitha said, your voice felt so dull, while you asked for Daksh's office address. Is everything alright? " Jiju asked.

"Y..es Bhai. Everything is good. It's just a small matter. " Aaru said.

"Good. I tried to call you but you are not lifting the call. Anyway, I'm in a near location, so I came to check if there is any problem. Aaru I'm saying again, if you have some problem, you can say to me. Ok. " Jiju said.

"Ok Bhai." Aaru said nodding her head.

"Good. " Jiju said.

"Arjun, do you have any work here?" Jiju asked.

Yes. Not work, but my life. I want to say.

"Huh... Did you say something? " Jiju asked.

"Nothing. " I said not getting what to say.

"Ok then, come let's go. Come Aaru, I will drop you. " Jiju said.

No. Don't take her with you jiju, let me hear the answer.

Aaru moved along with Jiju.

Having no choice, I too followed them.

What luck I have? First I delayed with my stupid fear and when I finally confessed, jiju came in middle.

At least I should be happy, finally, I confessed my feelings to Aaru.

I think I should thank Yash, if not I would have taken forever to confess.

Abhi jiju along with Aaru left the place in his car.

I started my car.

I checked my phone. Daksh left a message, saying he and Yash went to his home.

I reached my office thinking about Aaru.

What is she thinking?

What should I expect?

God! Help me.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Finally, Mr Arjun Mehta confessed.

I know many of you expected to see Aaru's reaction, but Abhi disturbed them.

What do you think will be Aaru's reaction?

Did Aaru also have some feeling for Arjun? or not?

Or they will be someone else in Aaradhya's heart?

Or any other surprise?

Just guess something.

Happy Teacher's Day. For all teachers, upcoming teacher's, parent's who teach their children many things and everyone who is teaching someone something in some way.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.