Chapter 43

Aaradhya's pov :

At present, I'm going back to my home with Abhi Bhai, but my mind is continuously flashing Arjun's confession.

I got shocked listening to his words.

He said, he likes me in our first meet but our first meet is all with misunderstandings. I still feel embarrassed about beating him without knowing the complete truth.

When I got to know he is really Kavitha's brother, I scolded myself in my mind many times for my stupidity. I thought he will be angry with me, but he proved my thoughts are wrong during Ithika's marriage looks by understanding and helping us. I thought he is not only a great businessman but also a great person.

He is also a good friend. The time I spend with him, I really enjoyed a lot. He is not so jovial person, he talks very less. But he is a nice person.

But.. love. . Do I love him?

Uffff. .... my heart is going crazy with all these thoughts.

I'm not understanding, what to do?

While listening about Daksh's love confession for Mahira, I never thought it will be this difficult to make the decision on my own feelings.

See me! I came to solve one pair's love story and I myself found a love story.

It's not like there is someone special in my life.

Arjun...

"Aaru. "

"Aaru. "

"Aaradhya!"

" Ha... Bhai. "

"what are you thinking so seriously? " Abhi Bhai asked.

"Nothing. " I said.

"But you look like, you are seriously thinking about something. " Bhai said.

"Umm... It's really nothing Bhai, just thinking random things. " I said.

"Aaru, Is there really no problem? " He asked softly.

"No Bhai. No problem. Trust me." I said.

"Ok. I believe you. If you have some problem, you can say to me. Don't hesitate to call me at any time. Ok." He said.

"Ok ." I said nodding my head.

"Good. " He said smiling.

We started talking about random things.

Mostly Bhai is saying something and I'm listening.

He started saying about Ritu's naughty pranks with everyone in the family.

My mind again drifted to Ritu's prank,
Mine and Arjun's first meet.

I again came back to present listening to Bhai's voice.

"We reached. "

We reached my house. We got down.

"Ok, Aaru. Bye. Take care. " Bhai said.

"Sure Bhai. Bye. Safe driving. " I said.

"Bye." He said getting into the car.

I went inside.

Mahira, Purvi and Amulya are watching a football match on TV.

"Hi, Aaru. Girl, where did you disappear? I thought to give a missing complaint. But Ithika stopped me. " Mahira said.

Amu and Purvi are so involved in the match.

"It's just some important work regarding school. " I lied, I will say her the truth when the right time comes.

"Oh ok. Leave it. Go and fresh up. I will order some food. What do you like to eat?" Mahira asked.

"Your wish. " I said going to my room.

I got fresh up.

Mahira explained about the meeting in the academy.

Purvi and Amu started talking about tomorrow night's reception.

Amu said, she will go back the day after tomorrow. She already missed many classes, so she wants to go back immediately after the reception.

We agreed with her, as classes and attendance are also important.

Mahira ordered Paneer pizza and chicken pizza.

We all ate our early dinner seeing the football match.

My phone started ringing.

Ithika is calling. ..

I lifted the call.

She started her interrogation, what happened at Daksh's office and all. I informed her before going to Daksh's office.

I started explaining my interaction with Daksh.

She is also shipping Daksh and Mahira.

She also said not to say to Mahira about my visit to Daksh's office. She said, to wait until Mahira's next move regarding Daksh's confession.

She said we want to give Mahira some time to recognise her feelings.

I suddenly felt Ithika became a good love adviser. I thought to share about Arjun's confession but stopped myself, as tomorrow is an important day for her.

I want her to take rest, so she can look more beautiful and enjoy tomorrow's event without thinking about all this.

I ended the call saying I'm sleepy but sleep is far away from my eyes.

I'm thinking about Arjun and his words.

Apart of me is so happy and another part of me is confused with these new feelings.

I drifted into sleep thinking about all the things that happened in one day.

***********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Aaru is confused with her own feelings.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.