Chapter 44

Reception night :

Yash's pov :

I and Daksh reached the reception venue.

Arjun informed he will come along with his family and will be late.

Mr and Mrs Kapoor ( Ithika's parents ) welcomed us. We exchanged greetings.

Till there is some time to begin the function. Even the new couple are not present here but this crazy Daksh dragged me early.

He is busy looking for Mahira.

I got a call, so I excused myself and went to attend the call.

I'm talking on the phone and went towards the garden area.

.
.
.
.
I completed my call. I observed the garden, it looks beautiful. I plucked a leaf from a tree beside me admiring the night view.

"You Mister!"  I heard a shout from my backside.

I turned to see the person.

"How dare you pluck the leaf unnecessarily? Don't you have any work beside harming plants and trees?" Again this crazy girl started shouting.

"I also can ask you, don't you have any work other than shouting at everyone you see?" I questioned back.

"I have and I don't shout on everyone I see. " She said.

"Really, then why is that special offer only for ME?" I asked pointing towards myself.

"Because you behave like a disobedient kid. " She said mocking me.

"Oyee! Who is a kid? You are a kid, who involves unnecessarily in other's issues. What is your problem, if I pluck a leaf. Does it have your name? " I asked.

"It may don't have my name, but you can't destroy anything which nature gave. Everything which is produced in nature is for everyone, no one have a right to destroy it. " She explained.

"What! When did I destroy something? I just plucked a single leaf randomly. Don't lecture me." I said.

"Why? Why did you pluck the leaf? Is it for any use? No. Right. You just said you plucked it randomly. How can you do it? If only there is any need, we should pluck leaf or leaves or flowers or any other product from the trees. Do you know each leaf of a plant produces about 5 millilitres of oxygen per hour? Just know you plucked a leaf that would have produced more and more oxygen in its lifetime and you are saying you don't destroy anything. How dare you? What answer will you give to this tree, which is providing oxygen for all of us selflessly? Can you understand its feelings? No right. Day by day global warming is increasing by the things you are doing without thinking anything." She shouted.

What! Me plucking a single leaf increasing global warming.

"Girl, you look like a mad case. No... no.. you are making me a mad case. If I stay a few more minutes with you, you will say all types of pollutions are happening due to me. No thanks. I'm going. Stick this leaf back to the tree or breath the last oxygen it is producing. Leave me alone. " I said giving her the leaf and running back to the function.

Mad girl!

God! How much speech, she gave for a single leaf.

If Arjun marries Aaradhya, I have to meet this mad girl many times throughout my life. God! Save me.

Daksh's pov :

Arjun already informed he will be late for the reception.

He looks very happy after speaking with Aaradhya. He explained to us everything. He is waiting for her answer.