Chapter 38

Daksh's pov :

The marriage ceremony completed and we all started our journey back the next day early morning.

After the marriage ceremony, I introduced my parents to Mahira and her friends.

My parents liked Mahira.

Mahira also looked comfortable talking with them. My mother advised me, that she will ask for Mahira's hand for marriage then itself, but I protested her idea, saying that I will first confess to Mahira myself.

I don't want to waste more time, so I planned to propose to her tomorrow itself. If everything goes well, my angel will be with me for the rest of our life.

We reached the city. I got fresh up and decided to get everything ready for tomorrow's confession. I want to surprise her.

I got busy with preparations.

I went to Arjun's office and asked him to call Aaradhya and ask her if she and her friends have any special plans for tomorrow.

First Arjun started asking stupid questions, why I'm asking Aaradhya's details and all.

I explained to him my plan. He wished me luck and called Aaradhya immediately.

Arjun kept the call on speaker.

"Hello, Arjun. " She lifted the call.

"Hi. Aaru. What are you doing? " Arjun asked.

"Nothing. Just ended the call with my parents. " She answered.

"Oh. Ok. Are you all girls free tomorrow or do you have any special plans? " Arjun asked.

"No special plans Arjun. It's just a normal day. " She answered.

"Why are you asking all this? " She questioned back.

"Nothing. First, say this, what is your tomorrow's schedule? What are you going to do tomorrow? " He asked.

"I took leave from school until the reception, which is after two days, so
I'm free tomorrow and going to Rahul bhaiya's place along with Amu." She explained.

"Ok. Cool. What about Mahira and Purvi? " He asked.

"They are going to dance academy ." She answered.

"Ok. Till what time will they stay in the dance academy? " He asked.

"Arjun. Are you ok? Why are you asking all these?" She asked getting irritated by this continuous question and answer session.

"Just like that. Please first answer my question. " He replied.

"They are taking classes tomorrow and will stay till evening at the academy. " She said.

"Ok. When will they return back to your home?" He asked.

Man. This Arjun is asking pin to pin details. What if, Aaradhya got doubt with his questions.

I signalled him to stop this enquiry session.

"Why?" He mouthed, covering his phone and offing the speaker button.

"You are making her get suspicious with your questions. I got enough details. I can wait outside the academy until Mahira completes her classes. " I said.

"Oh. Ok. I'm just asking every detail, so you can have a perfect plan." He said.

"Thanks. But no thanks. I'm happy with these details, don't try for a perfect plan and spill the actual plan to Aaradhya. " I warned him.

"Ok." He said and removed his hands from his ph.

"Arjun. Are you there?"

We here Aaradhya's voice from the phone.

Shit!

"You first handle this matter properly." I said going out of his cabin.

Luckily Aaradhya said they are no special plans.

Perfect!

I will take Mahira directly from the dance academy and confess my feelings.

Arjun's pov :

Shit!

What should I say to Aaru? Did she really get suspicious of my words?

"Hello. Aaru. " I said.

"Arjun. What happened? Why are you not speaking anything? " She asked.

"Signal problem Aaru." I answered.

"Oh ok. By the way, why are you asking all those details about tomorrow? " She asked.

"Nothing Aaru. It's... j..ust just..... ...... umm...  Di asked me to ask you about your tomorrow's plans. Yes. Di asked. " I explained.

"Kavitha asked. But she can call me, right? " She asked again.

God! How can I escape this situation?

"I don't know that. She asked me to ask, I asked you. " I said.

"Ok. Why did she ask about tomorrow schedule? " She asked.

Arjun. Think something you stupid. What if she calls Di?

"Yes. I remembered. She asked if you are free tomorrow, she wants to go shopping with you all. As you said Mahira and Purvi are busy. You can send Amu to Rahul's place and join Di for shopping. Tomorrow sharp at 11 am. I will message you the address later.  I have an important meeting. Bye. Take care." I said all in one go and ended the call.

Arjun! You are really an idiot!

Aaru will think I got mad.

Di!

I dialled Di's number.

"Hi, Di. I called Aaradhya and informed her about your tomorrow's shopping plan. " I said.

"What! When did I make a shopping plan with Aaru? " She asked.

"God! Di. Don't say you forgot it now. You asked me to ask if she is free to go shopping along with you. I asked and she said ok." I said acting angry.

"Arjun. I really don't remember anything. " She said.

"It's your problem. I called and informed her to be ready by tomorrow 11 am. At least don't forget this and message her the address of the shopping mall ." I said and ended the call.

Uffff. . Relief.

Great! Arjun. You acted well.

I really need a coffee, after all this drama.

I called my P. A to send a coffee to my cabin and started checking some documents.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

The next update is Daksh's confession part.

Any dream confessions you wish to hear from your partner or future partner? Like in this particular place you wish to hear a love confession.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.