Chapter 5

Arjun's pov :

Today I have got some important meeting at the last minute, so I dropped di in the mall and left to office.

Immediately after completing my work I have reached the mall, by that time di has completed her shopping and she looks very happy.

Generally, di should be angry with me, as I left for office at the last minute but now di's face is glowing with happiness.

"Di. How did shopping go?" I asked.

"Good. In fact very good. I have made a friend here. She is a nice girl not like my arrogant and busy brother. " she said mocking me.

"Sorry, di. The meeting is very important." I replied.

"Important. I know all your meetings are very important to you."

"Anyway today I'm very happy, so I forgave you." She said.

"Thank you di. You are the best."

"Ritu did you enjoyed shopping? " I asked.

"Yes, mama. I enjoyed. I too liked mumma's new friend. She is beautiful." He replied.

"Who is this new friend di?" I asked.

Di explained how the new girl saved Ritu from falling and how she helped in the shopping.

"Ritu you should be careful when you are outside. " I warned him.

"Ok mama."

"Good. Today ma and pa are coming. Ma asked to bring you two to our place. " I said.

"Yuppie grandma and grandpa are back" Ritu exclaimed.

"Come mama. Come, Mumma. Let's go. I want to meet grandma and grandpa immediately. " He said dragging me and his mom.

"Ok ok come let's go. "I said starting my car.

By the time we reached the house, ma and pa are sitting in the hall along with Yash and Daksh.

"Grandma and Grandpa I missed you both very much." Ritu shouted running towards them.

"Hi, champ. We too missed you very much. " Dad said.

"How are you, my little boy?" Mom asked.

"Good grandma." he said.

"How are you doing Kavitha? Hope you settled here well."  Dad said.

"I'm fine Dad. Yes, I have settled here well. You know even I made a new friend here." Di said happily.

"Oh good. " Dad said.

" Now all are here. Come let's eat dinner. I'm hungry ." Yash said.

"Say something new. As far as we know you are always hungry. " Daksh said.

"Very funny." Yash said.

"Ok come on boys. Let's eat dinner." Mom said.

We completed our dinner and slept peacefully.

.
.
.
.
Next Morning.

I woke up by my usual time and completed my daily route.

By that time mom already setting the dining table.

"Good morning ma," I said kissing her cheek.

"Good morning Arjun. " She said and started serving me breakfast.

"Ma. Where is everyone? " I asked.

"Kavitha, Ritu and your dad left to the airport to receive Abhi." She said.

"What Abhi jiju is coming. Why did I don't know about this?" I asked.

"Because Abhi just called this morning saying about his arrival. " She explained.

"Oh. Ok ." I said eating my breakfast.

"Arjun. When are you going to get settled in life? " She asked suddenly.

"Ma I'm already settled right. " I asked with confusion.

"Tubelight. I'm talking about your marriage. When are you going to get married? When I will get a daughter-in-law? When I can get my grandchildren? " She said a list.

"Ma. This is too much. Just know you started talking about marriage and asking for grandchildren. "

"Coming to my marriage. I need some time maa." I said.

"How much time you need? You have already taken too much time. Enough is enough. I want to see your marriage this year. "She said.

"MAA please. "

"Don't please me. Instead, propose to a good girl. " She suggested.

"Ma. Ok, I have to go. Bye." Saying this I left for office.

Today what happened to ma?
.
.
.
Today I completed my work fastly to reach home, as all are there at home today. I thought to spend some time with all.

Kavitha di called and asked to pick up Rithvik from his school.

So I started towards his school.

***********************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Your favourite chocolate?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.