Chapter 21

Arjun's pov :

After lots of nagging from me and Daksh. Finally, Yash narrated to us about the things that happened at Aaru's house.

We both burst out laughing listening to it.

"Oh my god! Ha..ha... Y..ash. .. Ha.. ha.. We should have been there to witness this wonderful scene." Daksh said still laughing.

"Yes. The great businessman Mr Yash caught red-handed while stealing flowers and got a nice beating with stones from an unknown girl. " I said.

"Stop it! You idiots. This all happened because of you two. Now you are making fun of me." He shouted at us.

"To where did you both disappear? Say it first. " He asked looking angry.

"We started to your office this afternoon, but in middle, we saw Aaradhya, Mahira and Purvi near a restaurant, so we stopped there to have lunch. Later we went along with Mahira and Purvi for some dance articles shopping. " Daksh explained to him.

"Ok. But what happened to both of your phones? Did you buy them only for advertising purposes or your phones lost the ability to receive calls and messages? " He asked with a serious face.

"There is no signal at city outskirts. " I reasoned out.

"Leave it. But who is that new girl at Aaru's house? Did you saw her before with them?" I asked.

"No. I never saw her with them and why will I see Aaradhya and her friends daily? I'm not a Romeo like you both. " He mocked us.

"Oh! See who is talking? Mr Yash. As far as we remember you will see and talk to more number girls than us." Daksh said.

"Maybe his brain got damaged with those stone hits." I said with a wink.

"Very funny. I talk to more girl, I too know that. But I will just talk or do a little flirt with them, I never followed them like a lovesick puppy." He defended himself.

"Because till today you never met your true soul mate. Don't worry if once you meet her, then you will become our updated version." I said.

"Yes. Arjun is right. " Daksh supported me.

"We will see that in future. " He said.

"Leave it. First, let me do first aid to your face." I said taking the first aid kit from the rack.

Aaradhya's pov :

I reached home on my scooty after the completion of school time.

By that time, the doors of the house are already opened.

Did Mahira and Purvi complete there shopping this fast?

I stepped in.

"Surprise. " Shouted Amu my sister standing in the hall.

    Amulya's look  ( ignore background )

Amulya's look ( ignore background )

"Amu. When did you come? You should have called me right. I would have come to the station to pick you." I asked being surprised.

"I thought to surprise you. I have some holidays, as we completed our internship. So I thought to come here. " She said.

"Ok. When did you reach? " I asked drinking water.

"I reached here by afternoon. I took a spare key from the house owner in my way. As she already knows me before, she gave me the key and said to return it afterwards. " She explained.

"Di! I forgot one thing. Today afternoon while opening gates I saw a thief in the garden. " She said.

"What! Thief. Did he hurt you? Are you ok?" I asked checking her.

"Di. I'm fine. In fact, I thought a good lesson for that thief." She said with a smile.

"Ok. But you should be careful. Next time give a call to the police, they will take care of such people. " I said.

"Ok." She said nodding her head.

"Di. I'm hungry. " She exclaimed.

"Ok. I will fresh up and make something for you." I said.

I got fresh and cooked her favourite jar ka halwa and aloo parathas.

     Gajar ka halwa  ( carrot halwa)

Gajar ka halwa ( carrot halwa)

     Gajar ka halwa  ( carrot halwa)

Aloo parathas

We ate them, talking about her internship and my school.

We called our parents and talked with them for some time.

After sometime Mahira and Purvi returned from shopping.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Long / short, Curly/straight which type of hair you like the most?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.