Chapter 10

Aaradhya's pov:

It's been two months since that embarrassing day.

I'm having a tight schedule during these two months due to exams. Finally, exams and papers corrections are over.

Finally. .back to normal schedule.

Tring... Tring. ..

Why Purvi is calling during school time?

"Hi, Purvi. "

"Aaru. Take a day off and come to the coffee day immediately. " She said.

"Purvi. What happened? Is everything alright? " I asked.

"Not alright. COME.TO.COFFEE DAY. IMMEDIATELY ." This time Mahira shouted.

"Ok. Coming. " I said ending the call.

I immediately took permission and reached the cafe.

By the time I reached them, Ithika is crying, Purvi and Mahira are consoling her.

"What happened yaar? You all are scaring me." I asked taking my seat.

"Ithika's parents are planning to get her married to there so-called family friend's son." Mahira said angrily.

"What!" I shouted.

"Ok. Call them and say you don't want to marry their friend's son. Rahul bhaiya has got into a good position. He also promised you, after coming from Australia, he will ask your parents permission to marry you. " I said.

"It's not that easy Aaru. Ithika parents are so happy with the present proposal. They are already planning for the marriage. Even if Ithika says about Rahul Bhai, they may not accept at present. Moreover, Rahul bhaiya is in Australia for an important conference, we can't ask him to come immediately. " Explained Purvi.

"Without making an attempt, how can we give up? Ithika you have to stand up for your love. I'm not asking you to go against your parents. Try to convince them. Ask them sometime. Tell them about your love. " I said calmly.

"I tried Aaru. I said I love someone, but ma is saying, pa already promised them. So they can't cancel the match. She said to meet the boy tomorrow itself. " She said still crying.

"Shhh. Don't cry, Sweety.  I understood.  Don't cry. We all are there na. We will do something. "

"Ok. Aunty said you can't cancel the match. But the boy can say no right. Tomorrow go and meet the boy, explain to him everything. I'm sure he will understand." I said.

"What if he doesn't understand and wanted to marry me." Ithika asked still looking dull.

"No one. I mean. No one. In their right mindset will not understand your state. "

"If even after listening all your story, he wanted to marry you. Then slap him on his face ."

"I know your stubborn and strict dad, may brought his soon to be son-in-law with the same qualities. Explain to the boy everything. If he doesn't agree. We will kidnap him and leave him in a goods train with no cash and mobile phone." I blabbered continuously getting angry.

"Aaru! Aaru! Stop! Cool! Don't get angry. Think positively. What if he understood us?" Mahira said.

"Yes. If we can explain to him in the right manner, he may help us."

"Aaru. I think you should go in-place of Ithika and explain to the boy about Ithika's love story. " Purvi said.

"What! How can I? " I asked with confusion.

"Yes. Purvi is right Aaru. You can easily convince others with your words. Ithika is not in a good state at present, she may make a mistake. So I too think. You should go and convince the boy." Mahira said.

"Mahi. You too." I shouted with frustration.

"Please Aaru. Help me. Just convince the boy and make him say no. If once this match gets cancelled. I will go home and will say about Rahul to my parents. " requested Ithika.

"O..k." I said still with some confusion.

***********************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Favourite cartoon?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.