Epilogue 2

Author's pov:

Haldi ceremony:

The next day it is the Haldi ceremony.

The ceremony began with full swing mode.

They made Aaru ready in a yellow lehenga and adorned flowers in the form of jewellery

Arjun got ready in a yellow and white sherwani.

They made the bride and groom seated with cloth separating them.

One by one started applying haldi to the couple.

They are literally drenching them in haldi.

Slowly the haldi ceremony became Holi with all chasing after one other with haldi in their hands.

Aaru is chasing after Amu to apply haldi to her. They started running towards the house away from the garden. Arjun absorbed these two and started following them.

Arjun slowly pulled Aaru into a room without Amu's notice and locked the door.

Aaru got shocked by the sudden pull before she started shouting Arjun closed her mouth with his hand.

"shhh... I'm removing my hand don't make noise." He instructed her.

She slowly nodded her head.

He removed his hand and caged her in between the wall and him.

"Ar...jun, what are you doing?" Aaru asked seeing his actions.

"Getting my compensation." He said placing a small kiss on her nose.

"Arj..."

"Sh... I missed you so much." He said cupping her face and looking into her eyes.

They shared a cute eye lock.

"Arjun, we should not meet before our marriage. " Aaru said getting worried.

"Nooo. " Arjun said like a small kid.

"I think they are just teasing us. There made be no such tradition." Arjun said analyzing everyone behaviour these days.

"How can you say that? Maybe such  tradition is there." Aaru said.

(Aaru also don't know the truth)

"I don't care." Arjun said with a pout.

Aaru starting laughing seeing his face.

Aaru laugh died when Arjun slowly started rubbing his cheek on her cheek transferring haldi on his cheek to her cheek.

Her eyes got wide and her heartbeat rising and many unknown sensations started creating inside her.

Their sweet romance got halted by hearing voices calling their names.

Aaru slightly pushed Arjun and ran towards the door.