Chapter 51

Author's pov:

Daksh and Mahira are enjoying their outing. Fresh morning breezes, pleasant weather, birds chirping and the beautiful sceneries are adding more beauty to their outing.

For Mahira, this is the first time to enjoy the pleasant morning atmosphere. She is enjoying all the new experiences.

Daksh is clicking fewer nature photos and more Mahira's photos. He is enjoying seeing his girl all happy and smiling.

After the photo session and sightseeing, they took a break and went to a nearby hotel to eat their lunch. They planned to spend the full day together enjoying nature.

Arjun's pov:

I'm checking the documents on the latest projects of the textile company. Our team is working hard on the latest projects designs. Our production and sales teams are also working day and night with production and distribution work.

These latest projects are very important to our company. The result will leave a huge impact on our company's future in the textile industries.

.

.

.

"My dear sweet brother, you should take a little break to eat lunch." I heard Kavitha di's voice.

She entered my cabin along with a lunch box.

I smiled looking at her serious face.

"Don't smile and keep that face in front of me. It won't work for me. Eat your lunch." She said strictly arranging the lunch for me.

I washed my hands and came to eat lunch.

"Have you eaten?" I asked eating my first bite.

"Yes. I have already eaten. I just dropped by to give you the lunch box. I'm going out with Purvi." She said.

"Oh ok. By the way, why only Purvi? What about the other girls?" I asked.

"Mahira went out with Dakash and Aaru with Anirudh, so only Purvi is free."She answered.

"What Aaru went out with that doctor guy?" I almost shouted.

"Well, yes. Purvi said so." She said.

Why! Why in the hell?

"For what, I mean what is the purpose?" I asked.

"How will I know? Purvi just said, Anirudh asked Aaru for lunch and Aaru also wants to speak some important things with Anirudh, so they went out to have a lunch date." She said.

For a Lunch date. My foot!

How dare he? Why Aaru did go out with him? She can speak on the phone right.

Cool Arjun. Maybe she went to give him a piece of mind but she went alone. God!

That stupid guy can't harm Aaru, she is a brave girl. Yes. Brave girl!

"Arjun! "

"Arjun!"

I came back to reality listening to Di shouting my name.

"Yes, di." I said.

"What yes? What are you thinking? Why are you looking angry knowing Anirudh and Aaru went out?" She started her enquiry.

"It's nothing. Leave it." I said.

"But.." She started.

"It's really nothing di. Please leave it." I requested.