Chapter 7

Arjun's pov :

By the time I arrived home, all are sitting in the hall.

How? and when? did this Ritu arrive home?

Ritu is sitting on ma's lap and she is feeding him Gulab Jammu (Sweet) .

He is eating like an innocent kid, after all the drama he did. Innocent my foot. He is a devil.

"Arjun beta. You came. You know today some rascal tried to kidnap our Ritu. Thank god! A teacher saved our Ritu and informed Kavitha, as she and Abhi are near the school due to some work, they immediately reached there. "

"Our Ritu is so scared. My poor boy." Ma said.

What? The kidnapping story reached house this fast. I think this devil narrated all these lies. If I say that kidnapper no.. no..  that person is me and I got beatings from a school teacher. It will be embarrassing and moreover, Yash and di will tease me like anything. So no way in the hell I will say the truth.

"Arjun. I asked you to pick Ritu right." Di asked suddenly.

"Haa. Ye..s di. I went to school. But by the time I reached school, they informed Ritu left with his parents. " I said.

"Oh ok." She said.

Thank God. Leave this topic.

"But we should punish that rascal. How dare he?" Ma shouted with an angry face.

Not again..

"Ma. I will handle the issue. Leave it to me." I said.

"Ok, Arjun." She relaxed.

"Arjun beta. What happened to your face? " Ma asked.

Shit. What should I say know,  that I was beaten by a teacher.

No way.

"Ma. That. .... I fell from stairs in office." I lied.

"What! Oh my God! You should be careful Arjun.  You should take care of yourself. Have you gone to the hospital? Wait Let me call the doctor." She got tensioned.

"No ma. I don't need a doctor. It's just a small wound. Right. I have already applied ointment. Ok. Cool." I explained.

"Ok. Take care. Don't be careless. " She said.

"Ok. Come let's eat." I said to divert them.

After dinner, I went to Ritu room.

"How dare you? Young man. Why did you play this stupid stunt?" I asked with a serious face.

"Mama. Don't scold me, otherwise, I will say to all that you got beatings from a teacher." He said with an evil smirk.

Devil. All say kids are innocent, but here I got a devil nephew.

"No. Don't you dare say to anyone." I said.

"Ok. Deal. Don't say to Mumma, that I ate ice-creams. " he said.

"Ok. You won. Deal." I said accepting my defeat.

Aaradhya's pov:

"Aru. What happened? You look like an angry bird. " Purvi asked.

"Today I met an idiot. " I said.

"What? What happened? Say it clearly. " Ithika said.

I explained about the early incident. How a man tried to kidnap a kid from our school, calming himself as his mama.

"You should have called me. I would have beaten him red and blue. " Mahira said.

"Don't worry.  I have beaten him with my books and the kid is safe."

"If I see him again, doing such things them I will call you." I said to Mahira.

"Ok. Leave it. The boy is safe, so nothing to worry about. Let us eat." Said Purvi.

We all completed our dinner and slept.

************************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Do you like little Ritu?

Lucky number?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.