Chapter 22

Aaradhya's pov :

Today I'm taking Amu to my school.  First I thought to take leave but I'm taking one week leave for Ithika's marriage, so I can't take more leaves in the same month. Moreover, she too can see my school.

We two reached school on my scooty. I signed in the register.

I took permission from our school in charge mam, regarding bringing Amu to school. She said it is ok until I don't neglect my classes. I promised her that will never happen.

I went towards the staff room taking Amu with me.

I introduced her to my colleagues. In the morning session, I have only one class, so during that class, I left her near nursery class, so that she can spend time with little kids.

After completion of my class, I gave her a school tour. She liked the school garden very much. She is very fond of plants and trees, this is the reason she choose BSc Environmental studies.

During the lunch break, I and Amu thought to visit Rahul bhaiya's hospital. Amu wanted to give a surprise to bhaiya. During my engineering days, while visiting me, I introduced Rahul bhaiya to Amu. As she is small among all of us. Bhaiya used to pamper her a lot.

We reached the hospital where Rahul bhaiya works. I asked the receptionist for an appointment with Dr Rahul,  she gave me one after some formalities. We both went towards his cabin.

"Surprise. " We both shouted entering his cabin.

He has some reports in his hand and discussing something with Anirudh. They both looked surprised.

"Wow. Amu. When did you come? Come. Sit. " bhaiya asked keeping the reports on the table.

We both seated in front of them.

"Yesterday. I completed my internship and have some holidays, so I came to visit you all. By the way congratulations on your engagement bhaiya. " She said.

"Thank you. But I'm angry with you. You became very busy.  You have no time to visit your brother's engagement. " Bhaiya said.

"Sorry bhaiya. Your engagement happened so suddenly. I'm in the middle of my internship and I can't come in the middle of my internship. But I promise I will be before 10 days for your marriage. " She said with an innocent face.

"Ok. I forgave you. " Bhaiya said with a smile.

Anirudh looking both of them with a confused look.

"Anirudh. Meet my sister Amulya. " I said introducing her.

"Oh. Hi. I'm Anirudh. Rahul's friend. " He said with a smile.

"Hi." She said with a smile.

We all went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch.

We completed our lunch. Bhaiya shift is completed, so he asked us to come to his house. So that we can enjoy ourselves.

But I have some classes in the afternoon, so I excused myself. Amu went along with bhaiya.

I went back to school.

I completed my classes. While going towards the staff room, I spotted Deepthi's  ( my student ) parents.

After talking with them in their office, I observed so much change in Deepthi's behaviour. She looked so happy every day. I have observed one of her parents is dropping and picking her daily.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Gupta. " I greeted them with a smile.

"Good evening Ms Aaradhya " They greeted her back with a smile.

"Are you both waiting for Deepthi? " I asked.

"No. She already came. She is in the car. We are waiting for you. "Mrs Gupta said.

For me...

"Why? Is there some problem? " I asked them.

"No. Actually, Tomorrow is Deepu's birthday. So we both came to invite you to the party. "Mr Gupta said giving me an invitation.

"You helped us in realising our mistake. You gave Deepu back her happy family. You became her favourite teacher. So we are requesting you to attend her birthday party and make her happy. We thought to surprise her with your presence" Mrs Gupta said.

"It's my duty to help my students. My wishes are always with her, Sorry but I can't attend the party ." I said.

"Please Ms Aaradhya it's our request. We will be happy to have your presence. "Mrs Gupta requested.

"Ok." I said with little hesitation.

"Thank you." They both said with a smile.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Which colour rose you like the most?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.