Chapter 23

Author's pov :

After Aaradhya left for her school, Rahul and Amulya started to Rahul's home.

In the middle, Amu spotted an ice-cream parlour.

"Bhaiya! Ice-cream...." She shouted with excitement.

"Ok! Let's go. " He said with the same excitement.

They both started going towards the ice-cream parlour.

Tring..... Tring ......

Rahul's phone rang.

"Hello hello... " Rahul shouted but he is not able to listen to the other side voice.

"Amu. I think here the signal is not good. I will come just now. Go and order ice-creams for us." He said excusing himself.

"Ok." She said nodding her head.

She pushed the door of the parlour to enter, at the same time someone is present on the other side to exit the parlour.

The door lightly hit the other person.

"Sorry. " Amu said realising a person's presence.

"It's o.." The other person begins to say but stopped seeing her.

"YOU! "

"YOU!" 

Both shouted at the same time.

"What are you doing here? You. Thief! " Amu shouted.

"I'm not a thief, you foolish girl. Stop assuming things as you like. " He shouted back.

He is none other than our Yash.

"For your kind information, Someone who tried to steal flowers and plants is called a thief. " She explained.

"You are right, but I never tried to steal flowers or plants or any other thing. " He argued back.

"Liar. I saw you trying to pluck a flower from the garden." She said.

"You!Stupid girl! How can I make you understand? I'm waiting for someone there. I got bored after some time and started roaming around. I'm just  looking at that flower." He explained getting irritated.

"And from which angle did I look like a thief. Did you saw my car parked near the house that day? Do you know its cost?" He questioned.

"Who knows is it your's or not. Say for whom you are waiting there? As far as I know, my di don't do friendship with monkeys. " She asked murmuring the last part.

But he listened to it.

"What! You call me a monkey. How dare you? You are a monkey, gorilla, chimpanzee. " He shouted on her.

"How dare you? Call me those names. You are a pig, rat, cat, donkey" She shouted back.

They both continued naming each other with different names.

"Excuse me. Mam. Sir. Please go out and continue your fight." the parlour manager said politely asking them to get out from his parlour.

They came out with an irritated look.

Rahul completed his call and returned.

"Hey. Amu. Why are you still here?" He asked.

"I met a monkey and it spoiled my mood. So I don't want to eat an ice-cream now. Let's go. " She said.

Rahul got confused with her statement.

"Again. Whom are you calling monkey? Ms.chimpanzee." Yash asked.

"You! " She shouted and picked a stone to hit him.

"Guys stop! Amu. What happened? You mister I have seen you before. Where?....... I got it. In my engagement. But why are you both fighting? " Rahul asked them.

"Because she is a stupid girl." Yash said.

"You! You are the stupid. Idiot. " She shouted.

"Don't start again. Can someone explain it to me? Why are you both fighting? " Rahul shouted this time.

"I can't bear her even a minute. I'm going. " Yash shouted going towards his car.

"I too can't see your face even for a second. Go." Amu shouted back.

"Come. Bhaiya let's go to some other ice-cream parlour. " Amu said dragging Rahul.

"But. What happened to you both? " He asked again.

"Don't bring his topic again. " Amu shouted dragging him towards his car.

************************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

How many of you wish to have or already have a fish pot in their houses?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.